Issues with buggy emblems and platoons

by CommanderFox031

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues with buggy emblems and platoons

★ Novice

So, I been having this issue recently with my emblem not popping up anywhere on spray tag or platoon, I talk to support they told me to change my privacy settings. I do that, it worked twice but it keeps going back to the default emblem.

I did happen to mess around with companion app before this but it turns out that is not the issue. It all started when I tried getting my emblem on my ballistic shield which I hardly see people with anymore.

But, when I do see it I wonder how they do it.

I know it is an older game and is not the focus anymore but I hope they do fix this issue. I had not once since I owned the game been able to put my emblem on my shield which I think is really cool.

But the emblems in general are insanely buggy, I have it working one match the next, gone. 

And to add on to this, when my emblem is working it never shows up on my battlelog agent or spray tag even though it shows once in awhile. I screenshotted both but cant put xbox screenshots into this, since I'm using a phone.

Message 1 of 2 (858 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with buggy emblems and platoons

Community Manager

@CommanderFox031 

Thanks for the heads up on this! I'm going to relay what I responded in this post:

There is a workaround for BF4 for those experiencing emblem issues. Check it out here. The team is aware of this happening and investigating it, however I can't guarantee that workaround for BF4 will work for Hardline though.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (841 Views)

All Replies

Re: Issues with buggy emblems and platoons

Community Manager

@CommanderFox031 

Thanks for the heads up on this! I'm going to relay what I responded in this post:

There is a workaround for BF4 for those experiencing emblem issues. Check it out here. The team is aware of this happening and investigating it, however I can't guarantee that workaround for BF4 will work for Hardline though.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (842 Views)