Re: Is this and official VISCERAL or DICE server ?

by IRAQI_SHi3i

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is this and official VISCERAL or DICE server ?

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm playing on a server called "Downtown Rush Hour >>Fast vehicle & agent spawn<< (EU)" On PS4 platform, The server says it's officially belongs to game studios, The thing is, Whenever I kill a player named "HRT-Freeman" I get kicked out of the server. This happened 3 times last couple of days and I have captured two of them when as soon as I kill him, I get kicked out. There's no rules in the server regarding "LEAVE THIS USER AND DON'T KILL HIM, BECAUSE IF YOU WILL, YOU'LL GET KICKED OUT." 
If this is really an official server that belongs to the studio or the company, This really shouldn't happen.

If this isn't an official server, Then how am I seeing that the OWNER of the server is the studio name in the server information ?

Message 1 of 10 (2,337 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@IRAQI_SHi3i 

You were kicked from a custom server. In the video you even select the custom server at 1:21. It says Ranked on the very right instead of Official. The description of the server is custom. Rental servers are controlled by players so they are able to kick or ban who they wish.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (2,128 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@IRAQI_SHi3i 

That sounds like a custom server. Can you take a screenshot/picture of the server in the server browser as well as the description and post it here?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,282 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi again, I'm back to this server again because it's the only Downtown left with full active users, But same crap happened with that chopper-spammer HRT-Freeman, I think he's persian regarding his platoon name. And you can see in this video that the server belongs to DICE, I don't believe that EA leaves a server in a hands of a player like him! (or her :\ ).
You can see that he eventually got enough kills from me and decided to ban me from joining the server.
THIS SHOULD NOT BE CALLED OFFICIAL DICE SERVER, AND OWNER MUST BE A USER NAME, NOT DICE ITSELF.
The video is uploading, I'll post it in another reply.
Message 3 of 10 (2,159 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
This is the video
https://youtu.be/YjNgB4rvrto
Min : 0:28 I killed him
Min : 0:51 I got kicked
Min : 3:48 I killed him
Min : 4:08 I got banned
Min : 1:09 Server info ( You can see server owner and description )
You may want to check the server on this web page : http://bfhstats.com/s/ps4/a9373524-f41c-4279-9a6c-9f849bfb8a46
I expect fair decision.
Message 4 of 10 (2,151 Views)

Community Manager

@IRAQI_SHi3i 

You were kicked from a custom server. In the video you even select the custom server at 1:21. It says Ranked on the very right instead of Official. The description of the server is custom. Rental servers are controlled by players so they are able to kick or ban who they wish.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 10 (2,129 Views)

★★ Novice

HRT-Freeman just did the same to me again.....he is an admin and I do not believe he owns the server. We need to find out which player actually owns the server. There are around 3 admin who will kick you or ban you like he just did to me....banned for taking down a helicopter a whole 2 times!! The guy needs banned permanent himself....pretty annoying!

Message 6 of 10 (1,886 Views)

★★ Novice

Try sending a message to PS user: mellemor, last time this happened someone dropped me this user name and I was back on the server 5 minutes after sending a message explaining who did what....tell him HRT-Freeman keeps banning you....should get back into the server pretty quickly......I dont think he is the server owner though....would like to find out who is and have this noob removed from the admin list...........

mellemor

send a message to this user and see what happens......let me know if it works please...

Message 7 of 10 (1,870 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi IRAQI SHi3i

I had messaged mellemor last night after being banned by HRT-Freeman again, within 5 minutes I was allowed back on the server!!

If you go and check the server details now you will see that the owner has now changed to "mellemor"....

If you are still banned from the server just send this guy a message on PSN and I am pretty sure that will be problem solved, I am thinking HRT-Freeman will now have been removed as an admin.......happy hunting my friend Wink 

Message 8 of 10 (1,858 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You're The Man!
Thanks dude.

Message 9 of 10 (1,824 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It workd? I had the same issue banned for PLAYING a game, however I manage to find a profile with the name mellemore, but it doesn’t accept invitation or message   :-/

Message 10 of 10 (1,295 Views)