Info: I can't become legendary, help!

by EA_Valgard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Info: I can't become legendary, help!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey guys, 

I just wanted to let you know that we were able to reproduce the issue that you aren't eligible to become legendary even though you're rank 150 and got Battlefield Hardline: Premium or Battlefield Hardline: Robbery. @EA_Rick and myself escalated the issue today and as soon as we get any news or information about it, we'll let you know here! 

Please feel free to hit the "Me too!" button if you've got the same issue as described above or explain your issue in the comments. 

Cheers, 

Val & Rick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 1 of 40 (2,469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Info: I can't become legendary, help!

Community Manager (retired)

@IIIRAIDERSIII@ReJekt13@ZeekReginald@di abolo@r3tr1bu71on

Hey guys, 

this issue has already been fixed. 
Please make sure to got help.ea.com and contact the support to get your account checked if you're still having encounters with this problem. 

Cheers, 
Val

Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!

View in thread

Message 11 of 40 (2,139 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Thanks man, it's weird though I came back to play hardline after 3 months or so and I wanted to try it out but I couldn't lol.

Message 2 of 40 (2,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yup, i have got the same that issue so i need you fix for me, you can check my battlelog information, i hope you will help me about this problem!
Message 3 of 40 (2,372 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

i can add that

till i try to become a legendary lvl 2, the XP bonus counter time are freeze.

The time elapsted decrease to zero normaly, but when i join a new server they show the time counter at moment i try to become a legendary lvl2.

I m not sure that my explication is well explained

best regards,

Message 4 of 40 (2,320 Views)

★ Novice

Dear friend, I have the same problem'm already at level 150 and can not move to the next rank, please help - http://prntscr.com/9mvpla

Message 5 of 40 (2,296 Views)

★ Novice

Any update on this? Looks like it has been an issue for almost 2 weeks now.  I reached 150 tonight and felt like not even playing since I couldnt go to Legendary 4. Hopefully this doesnt lead to more players just losing interest in this great game. I know alot of players could care less about the stats, etc. but I am a completist and want to max out everything I can.

Message 6 of 40 (2,157 Views)

★ Novice

Nope, its been OVER  two weeks.
No one gives a damn..

Message 7 of 40 (2,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I thought it was just me 😜 Do you know how long it'll be before we'll be able to become a legend in battlefield?
Message 8 of 40 (1,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous that is is happening, still! Also it is only at random and for more than 7 months this issue has not been resolved. I cannot become legendary but in the past two weeks I have friends that have had no problem with becoming legendary. I love the game and have nothing but respect for you developers but please fix this problem stat!

Message 9 of 40 (1,798 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hold on, the op was from 2015? lol They still haven't fixed this? I don't even see where they updated the info or fix. Has anyone been able to get an answer to the cause? @EA_Valgard or @EA_Rick @ReJekt13 ps This is reguarding the issue with BFHL on the xbox one when trying to "Become Legendary" after reaching rank 150 in online play. THanks

Message 10 of 40 (1,762 Views)