How to fix "no access to installed language"

by Nejcooooo

Original Post

How to fix "no access to installed language"

★★★ Apprentice

ERROR: "Origin account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for this game. Please uninstall and install the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account and restart your game session."

It took me almost 3 years to figure out why this is happening. I used EA support but they didn't know what causes it either. The problem is Origin Access. It gives you premium edition, then game doesn't work if you cancel and have deluxe or standard edition.

HOW TO FIX:

You will need Origin Access again:

1. Make sure you have ultimate edition of Hardline in libary

2. If not, right click and upgrade edition

3. Then rightclick and there should be option to downgrade edition

That compeltely fixed my error. If you buy ultimate edition, that may work too, but I didin't try it so I can't confirm. Also if you have Origin Access subscription this error will never show.

Message 1 of 3 (2,973 Views)

Re: How to fix "no access to installed language"

Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing these steps with the rest of the community, @Nejcooooo :eahigh_file:

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,930 Views)

The ea account does not have access to the installed language Please reinstall t

★ Novice

Getting the "The ea account does not have access to the installed language Please reinstall the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account"
Have done everything the forums say (reinstall, repair, change timezone etc) but this still don't launch. This is the 3rd time this has happened to me with this game over the nearly decade since it launched. Changed my online location to the US as it says it is US English on installer but still no joy.

Last time EA actually had support for this and a guy from the team went into my account and fixed it. However now EA is limiting its contact with us plebs to get the problem resolved. If anyone can tell me something that has not been mentioned on the forums before to fix this I would be most grateful

Message 3 of 3 (2,553 Views)