Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to fix "no access to installed language"

by Nejcooooo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to fix "no access to installed language"

★★★★ Novice

ERROR: "Origin account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for this game. Please uninstall and install the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account and restart your game session."

It took me almost 3 years to figure out why this is happening. I used EA support but they didn't know what causes it either. The problem is Origin Access. It gives you premium edition, then game doesn't work if you cancel and have deluxe or standard edition.

HOW TO FIX:

You will need Origin Access again:

1. Make sure you have ultimate edition of Hardline in libary

2. If not, right click and upgrade edition

3. Then rightclick and there should be option to downgrade edition

That compeltely fixed my error. If you buy ultimate edition, that may work too, but I didin't try it so I can't confirm. Also if you have Origin Access subscription this error will never show.

Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to fix "no access to installed language"

Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing these steps with the rest of the community, @Nejcooooo :eahigh_file:

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to fix "no access to installed language"

Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing these steps with the rest of the community, @Nejcooooo :eahigh_file:

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

bf1-eye

You've fought crime on the mean streets

Now it's time to be a part of the new fight in Battlefield 1.

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help