Hardline will freeze entire Computer, crashes my Graphics Drivers.

by EberleK

Original Post

Re: Hardline will freeze entire Computer, crashes my Graphics Drivers.

★★★★★ Newbie

couldn't agree more, I wasted $100, when I could have spent it on a game I can actually play. Now I do not have the extra money for a different game, and still unable to play this one. Been trying to fix it for days.

Message 11 of 16 (1,583 Views)

Hero (Retired)

All 3 of you have in common that you didn't list at all what your problem was.  No details.. nothing.

I'd suggest if you actually want someone to attempt to help to make your own thread; post your system specs and post the crash logs or any crash messages on screen.

Start -> type "Reliability" -> View Reliability History -> Find Crash -> Right Click -> View Technical Details

Start -> type: DXDiag -> Save Information  www.hastebin.com/

More detailed description = http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...

Message 12 of 16 (1,578 Views)

Hero

@WootCandy wrote:

All 3 of you have in common that you didn't list at all what your problem was.  No details.. nothing.

I'd suggest if you actually want someone to attempt to help to make your own thread; post your system specs and post the crash logs or any crash messages on screen.

Start -> type "Reliability" -> View Reliability History -> Find Crash -> Right Click -> View Technical Details

Start -> type: DXDiag -> Save Information  www.hastebin.com/

More detailed description = http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...

Or look in the Hardline sticky about how to make a proper technical issue thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/READ-FIRST-Before-you-create-a-post-about-a-technical-... Wink

carbonic signature

Message 13 of 16 (1,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.......I really think it is an sli issue that they can't resolve.  we get the latest updates and still does nothing.  Makes it really hard to even try to enjoy playing this game.

Message 14 of 16 (1,356 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem my whole pc freezes on mp or sp i cant do nothing i try everything i need to reboot my pc to if you found a fix pls send it to me

Message 15 of 16 (1,148 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield Hardline please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 16 of 16 (1,051 Views)