Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!

by MrHoltik

Original Post

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

★★ Novice
I have Battlefield Hardline for PS3 and I bought it new. Well I have had it for over a week now and I still cannot find any hardcore servers for Team Dethmatch and it sucks. I hate playing core but I've been stuck and it kinda ruins my playtime and I just hope somebody can help me find a hardcore Team Death match Server in the game so i can move farward with my BFH Experience ? PLZ HELP !!!!
Message 1 of 7 (592 Views)

★ Guide

Hi XiAmJoshx

Have you checked your server filter? 

Message 2 of 7 (577 Views)

★★ Novice
yes I've tried so many times and still nothing the only hardcore matches I can find is conquest and that's only 1 server. and that's it I can only find 1 hardcore server ever and its conquest
Message 3 of 7 (568 Views)

★★ Novice
I figured maybe because everybody is playing PS4 but there's no way that's it, there's still all kinds of people on PS3 and there has to be Hardcore servers I just dont understand y I can't find anything ?
Message 4 of 7 (550 Views)

★★ Novice
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT PLZ ????
Message 5 of 7 (511 Views)

@XiAmJoshx wrote:
I figured maybe because everybody is playing PS4 but there's no way that's it, there's still all kinds of people on PS3 and there has to be Hardcore servers I just dont understand y I can't find anything ?

I'm an old hard core player and know what you mean.  HC servers have always been hard to come by, but with the reduced population of Hardline players on PS3 (compared to BF3 and BF4) it will be a lot harder to find HC servers than normal servers.  I'm afraid you'll probably just have to keep searching, play core, or rent your own server and advertise it in the Hardline PS3 section to gain players.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 7 (472 Views)

★★ Novice
ya I was affriad of that being the case. lol we'll thanks a lot brotha I will keep trying but I was also lookin at maybe rent in a server but I don't know how I would advertise it idk I'll figure it t for sure man thanks alot
Message 7 of 7 (456 Views)