Great game guarantee question.

by SAK-Hitokiri

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Great game guarantee question.

★ Novice

I would like to know if let's say I purchase the game through origin and within a few days I find it cheaper at target,best buy or any other retailer would i be able to get a refund from you guys if I purchase physical game from any of those retailers ?? .... 

Message 1 of 3 (366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Great game guarantee question.

★★★★★ Expert

The refund policy can be found here: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/great-game-guarantee-terms .

When you activate the game for your first time, you have exactly 24 hours to ask for a refund. After this 24 hours, you will not be able to ask for a refund. If you have pre ordered the game, after 7 days of the games official launch, you will have a chance to ask for a refund (do not launch the game however, as then the 24 hour policy kicks in), if after the first 7 days have passed, you will no longer be eligible for a refund.

This are the basic terms of the refund policy. It does not matter if you purchase any type of copy, or from another retailer, if you are not eligible for a refund based on this refund policy, then you can not ask for a refund sadly.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

The refund policy can be found here: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/great-game-guarantee-terms .

When you activate the game for your first time, you have exactly 24 hours to ask for a refund. After this 24 hours, you will not be able to ask for a refund. If you have pre ordered the game, after 7 days of the games official launch, you will have a chance to ask for a refund (do not launch the game however, as then the 24 hour policy kicks in), if after the first 7 days have passed, you will no longer be eligible for a refund.

This are the basic terms of the refund policy. It does not matter if you purchase any type of copy, or from another retailer, if you are not eligible for a refund based on this refund policy, then you can not ask for a refund sadly.

Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

Hero (Retired)
You may return EA full game digital downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. This is in addition to your standard return or refund rights.

I hope I answered your question.

Cheers,
THISaint
Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)