Episode 8 Freezes

by mattnewton89

Original Post

Re: Episode 8 Freezes

★★★ Newbie

yes I am having same problem ,ps4 episode 8, . restarted console ,several times , restarted game, several times , and restarted episode 8 , . each time all I get is the blue loading arrow and a black screen .

Message 11 of 35 (5,169 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same here on the xbox one retail disc.
Pain in the gluteus maximus!
Message 12 of 35 (5,161 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have been dealing with the same issue on my Xbox one for way too long now and I'm new to this so what do we do about it? How do we get refund or resolution ? Do they send someone to all our homes to fix it lol...? Plz help I wanna beat the game 😭
Message 13 of 35 (5,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You resume the mission a bit of music plays while loading with the blue circle top right, then it loads into the airplane hangar slightly with mostly black screen then freezes.

Im sick of paying full price for games that are broken, lazy product testing and lack of interest in the product being at its best.

Message 14 of 35 (5,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on PS4. Have restarted several times and have restarted episode 8. Will try playing without getting killed. Not surprised given the number of issues with previous Battlefield games. Also, had a similar issue with stadium mission in episode 4. Removing the disk and replaying the episode (had to take down all of the enemies before I could progress to the cut scene in the boat house. Hmmmm, makes you wonder if anyone is paying attention to these issues and complaints??????

Message 15 of 35 (5,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I solved mine by playing Episode 8 from the start as suggested by IPOT_04 and completed the plane part w/o dying and finished it. Only difference was I lowered my difficulty level from veteran to cadet. Got killed a few times but at least no more loading or freeze issue;.....yet?

Message 16 of 35 (5,029 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Finally fixed... I just restarted the episode and when I got there I died 3 times so far and its reloading correctly
Message 17 of 35 (4,986 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Need a patch?
Message 18 of 35 (4,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an XBOX ONE and is playing Hardline. I got to level 8 got killed at the airport, and then i get a black screen with the loading symbol.

The game doesn't start up again. Help pls

Message 19 of 35 (4,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah ... I just wonder sometime who the hell is testing these games.   Although this is just the first game that has froze for me on my Xbox One.   But I sure wish they would have gotten with me to do their beta testing.   I am retired and besides Golf and camping this is what I do is play games.   EA if you want a real tester who will find these bugs, call on me.

Message 20 of 35 (4,698 Views)