Emblem for some reason is set to a friend's

by Y0URD00M

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Emblem for some reason is set to a friend's

★★ Novice

For some reason (this has been happening since beta) My profile emblem when in game appears as my friends emblem. I have deleted the game; changed emblems several times, created new emblems, deleted old emblems and am now even using the steam version; but no luck.

Setting to use a platoon emblem doesn't work; unadding the friend with the emblem doesn't work, leaving all platoons with friend in them didn't work. Nothing. 

It appears on my gun; vehicles and as my spray, but on Battlelog it appears as the one I have set.

Anyway to solve this? To reset emblem to blank or some default one? Anything but my current one please. I beg of thee.

Message 1 of 2 (817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Emblem for some reason is set to a friend's

★★ Novice

FIXED.

For some reason I not only had to create a new BF1 emblem on the companion app, apply it, then delete it. But I also had to stop "Representing" the clan I was in. Which again for some reason was bugged to show my friends profile pic in the app! To be clear; no they don't have that emblem either. Something is really bugged with my account; but praise be I no longer have that emblem.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (805 Views)

All Replies

Re: Emblem for some reason is set to a friend's

★★ Novice

FIXED.

For some reason I not only had to create a new BF1 emblem on the companion app, apply it, then delete it. But I also had to stop "Representing" the clan I was in. Which again for some reason was bugged to show my friends profile pic in the app! To be clear; no they don't have that emblem either. Something is really bugged with my account; but praise be I no longer have that emblem.

Message 2 of 2 (806 Views)