Re: Emblem doesn’t work PS4

by TheCrazyEvilGod

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Emblem doesn’t work PS4

★ Novice

Hello,

I made an emblem and actually really worked hard on it. But it doesn’t work when i spray it shows an old emblem i did in the past. How can i make it work, i pressed the button « use the spray and tag » but still not working.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 9 (1,658 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@TheCrazyEvilGod 

There is a workaround for BF4 for those experiencing emblem issues. Check it out here. The team is aware of this happening and investigating it, however I can't guarantee that workaround for BF4 will work for Hardline though.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (1,538 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@TheCrazyEvilGod 

Do you have your other emblem selected as your Platoon emblem?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,634 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I don’t know, i just selected add tag and emblem on platoon.

Thanks for your quick answer.
Message 3 of 9 (1,619 Views)

Community Manager

@TheCrazyEvilGod 

It sounds like you have a Platoon Emblem which will show up over the individual one you made. Go to your Platoon to see if he old one you're seeing is that one.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,611 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It show’s the new one but once i spray it in the game it shows the old one, i tried to use a personal one or another platoon’s emblem but same problem. Please help! Im not the only guy that have this problem. Thanks
Message 5 of 9 (1,594 Views)

Community Manager

@TheCrazyEvilGod 

Can you try leaving a platoon and see if the emblem sprayed in game uses your personal one, then rejoin the platoon again?

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,587 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Yes ill try this later in the day, ill keep you in touch. Thanks you!
Message 7 of 9 (1,574 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@TheCrazyEvilGod Not working, i tried everything but still the old spay showing.
Message 8 of 9 (1,552 Views)

Community Manager

@TheCrazyEvilGod 

There is a workaround for BF4 for those experiencing emblem issues. Check it out here. The team is aware of this happening and investigating it, however I can't guarantee that workaround for BF4 will work for Hardline though.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,539 Views)