Emblem Creation on Xbox one

by harrisonrobbs

Original Post

Emblem Creation on Xbox one

★★ Newbie

I see that other players have these cool custom emblems and for the life of me i cannot figure out how to make one. After time wasted uselessly trying to find a mechanic to do this in the actual game, i have not found a way to create an emblem. So after searching online, people have been making them through battlelog.com or something…but that is extremely frustrating and i can't even figure out how to connect my Xbox One Live account to the Origin account that i have to create to use my battle log account. This is the most ridiculous waste of my time. Is there a simple solution? WIll you be allowing players to create emblems in the actual Xbox One game soon? Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 4 (11,280 Views)

Re: Emblem Creation on Xbox one

Hero (Retired)

Your Xbox One profile should have automatically been connected to your Origin ID when you created it while starting the game. The only way to creates emblems as of now would be via the emblem editor on Battlelog. (If you need help connecting your account, don't hesitate to ask!)

If you're interested in a new way of making emblems, please create a post on the Battlelog Forums about this topic. The developer are more likely to see posts there.

Keep in mind that the Battlelog forum Rules and the EA Terms of Service do apply on the Battlelog Forums.

Message 2 of 4 (11,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine didn't Frown

Message 3 of 4 (8,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine didnt either...  Need to know if and how I can connect it???

Message 4 of 4 (2,217 Views)