EA Access - Still Downloading

by Texbox360

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Access - Still Downloading

★★ Novice

I started the download for Battlefield Hardline the morning that it became available on EA Access.  It's been downloading ever since and is only up to 85%.  

I tried cancelling it the first day and restarting, but it's still not completely done.  I guess it's one way for EA to make sure I don't get my full 10 hours for free.

Message 1 of 4 (486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Access - Still Downloading

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

What is your download speed and how good or bad your connection is? Is someone else also using your connection in the house at the same time as you are downloading?

If your connection and download speed is bad in general, there is sadly nothing we can do about it. Re-start your modem and router and if something else is using your connection at the same time, or another program is running at the same time in the background, please turn it off and free your connection completely for maximum speed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

What is your download speed and how good or bad your connection is? Is someone else also using your connection in the house at the same time as you are downloading?

If your connection and download speed is bad in general, there is sadly nothing we can do about it. Re-start your modem and router and if something else is using your connection at the same time, or another program is running at the same time in the background, please turn it off and free your connection completely for maximum speed.

Message 2 of 4 (491 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the response.  

I have Comcast Blast! service - 70-90 Mbps down and 10 up.  Nothing else was using the connection since I left it on during the day when I went to work. Since I posted in this forum it has finally completed.  Maybe just a fluke, but I haven't had any other issues downloading games on my Xbox One.

Message 3 of 4 (474 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Glad to hear the problem has been resolved! Enjoy your trial! Sometimes it can go slowly, if the servers are overloaded, but that is something you can not control, it usually always picks up speed after sometime.

Message 4 of 4 (462 Views)