BattleField HardLine Campaign

by Hotwhl44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot even start Battlefield Hardline campaign

★★ Novice

So, I am having a he double hockey stick of a time trying to start this game. I'm figuring out that it starts in the browser? Weird and annoying, whatever. I've search help until I'm sick of it and now I"m asking.... how do I start battlefield hardline? Can't even play the campaign? Sounds strange, but there was a time I DOWNLOADED  a game to my system, clicked the little icon, and woah, the game started up.

Message 1 of 15 (4,508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot even start Battlefield Hardline campaign

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry right, so i disabled my avg antivirus. I saw that as a suggestion in one forum.

View in thread

Message 8 of 15 (4,224 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @Assaultman 

The Origin client is required to launch Battlefield Hardline. You just have to click on the game in your library once it's fully downloaded/installed and you should be good to go.

Download the Origin client here

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 15 (4,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Did it, doesn't work. I gave up, the game is uninstalled. I only lost $5. Worse things can happen.

Message 3 of 15 (4,447 Views)

Community Manager

@Assaultman 

We want to make sure you can access the games on your account. Our Live-Support is available 24/7 if you would like to reach out to us for a quick chat.

If you haven't officially launched the game yet, you're likely still eligible for a great game guarantee refund. Here's our refund FAQ.

Most PC games now run off a client like Steam, Origin, EPIC, and UPlay. I'm right there with you though and remember when games launched directly when clicking the desktop shortcut or inserting the disc.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 15 (4,437 Views)

★★ Novice
@Assaultman so it opens my browser signs in and starts the home screen. hmmm why go through all that I wonder?
Message 5 of 15 (4,316 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hey I got it to work, you can close this.
Message 6 of 15 (4,297 Views)

Community Manager

@Assaultman 

Was there anything specific that fixed it for you so others could be aware in case they experience the same thing you did? Thanks and glad to hear you got in the game. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 15 (4,288 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry right, so i disabled my avg antivirus. I saw that as a suggestion in one forum.
Message 8 of 15 (4,225 Views)
Highlighted

BattleField HardLine Campaign

★ Novice

BattleField HardLine will not launch in Windows 10 version 1907...    I can get my Battlefield 4 to launch no issues. With HardLine all I get is INITIALIZING Campaign, but will not fully launch.   I have checked security settins and allow pop ups and allow flash. I have also tried to launch in IE version 110418018362.0 and I have tried in Microsoft Edge and I have tried in Google Chrome  Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit). Hard Line will not launch in any of my installed browsers.  Suggestions?   

Message 9 of 15 (3,989 Views)

Re: BattleField HardLine Campaign

Community Manager

@Hotwhl44 

I'm curious, are you able to launch the game from a different build of Windows 10?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 15 (3,957 Views)