Re: CRASH ON START BFH

by IIDaZzuII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CRASH ON START BFH

★★ Novice

Hey guys, I'm trying to play HArdline again. It wont start. Hardware is the same as ever. I only changed from win 7 to win 10. everything installed clean. Formatted all drives etc. Okay, lived with it and haven't played it in a while. The other day I wanted to play it so bad but I'm stuck in my browser (Chrome) which tells me "joining server". I'm stuck there like forever. I was sitting here 1 hour... Nothing. Uninstalled Origin and all Games, clean and manually. Disabled my Antivirus (Avast and Defender), Firewall and even though the firewall is turned off I made an exception for BFH and Origin. I dont know anymore. Started it with win 7 compatibility (properties) with win 8, without and as Admin. I hope you guys can help me. If not, my money is gone and I'm fu**ing pi**ed. Sorry for writing it so directly but I'm tilted af. Thanks for every help!

Written by NoNameNude

"Make war, not love or peace. Thats for Pussys"

Message 1 of 7 (1,368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Then try to both disable origin in game overlay and cloud saves from the origin client settings.

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,457 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @RayDepressed!

Have you tried launching the game with a different browser, like IE or Firefox? 

Also enabling plug-in free launch option in the battlelog settings tab might help.

Capture.JPG

Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 7 (1,353 Views)

★★ Novice
Other browser doesn't work (tried IE and FireFox) didn't work either. Plugin Free mode is enabled everytime.
Message 3 of 7 (1,348 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Then try to both disable origin in game overlay and cloud saves from the origin client settings.

Message 4 of 7 (1,458 Views)

★★ Novice
Just asking real quick. My cloud saving tells me it "errors" (ye no english but idk) everytime i wanna save something. (BF3 / 4). Is everything ok? Do I have to update something? Just wondering. It doesnt even start for hardline like normally in the beginning...
Message 5 of 7 (1,334 Views)

★★ Novice
Works now. Compatibility mode win 8 no origin ingame and no cloud. Thanks for your help bud
Message 6 of 7 (1,318 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm glad i've helped you.

Anyway, an Origin client reinstallation might solve your save sync issue.

Message 7 of 7 (1,302 Views)