Bought a few Shortcut Kits- nothing happened.

by zestygan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought a few Shortcut Kits- nothing happened.

★★ Novice

Specifically the Enforcer and Professional because they have too many good guns for me to wait to buy them with IG cash, so I'd rather just have them now in case the game ever shuts down, which it most likely will this year. Still, Nothing happened. Absolutely nothing was unlocked. I know exactly what it's supposed to unlock but nothing has been. And I know the purchases went through because I lost the money, ya know?

I've never ever seen someone with this issue get it solved so I swear to Christ I better get help...

Message 1 of 9 (1,835 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought a few Shortcut Kits- nothing happened.

Community Manager

@zestygan 

Yes, the standard base game weapons have been unlocked for those classes. The weapons you see locked are from expansion packs which are not included with the Shortcut Kits. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (1,771 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, @zestygan 

The shortcut kits do not include Syndicate, Expansion Pack, or Promotional offer weapons. For the Professional Shortcut Kit, this is what is included via the description in the Origin store:

8 weapons specific to the Professional Class.

Take out enemies from a distance with a full arsenal of bolt-action rifles, sniper rifles, and secondary weapons.

3 gadgets specific to the Professional Class.

• Deployable Camera. Good intel is just as deadly as any weapon. Use the Deployable Camera to detect and report enemy movement.
  • Decoy. Confuse the enemy and catch them off guard with the Decoy. This noise maker projects fake player contacts on the enemy radar, and produces fake weapon fire sounds to generate confusion.
  • Stealth. With Stealth Training, you can move much more quietly than you would otherwise. The sounds of your footsteps are reduced, and other actions – like opening doors – are quieter as well. This is the perfect gadget for sneaking up on enemies.

Link

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,810 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah! As mentioned, I know. What I'm saying is *NOTHING* has been unlocked, you know? I've seen others with this issue but nobody has offered any way to solve it Frown
Message 3 of 9 (1,806 Views)

Community Manager

You'll want to make sure you've downloaded the shortcut kits. Did you check your console add ons or selected "View Game Details" by right-clicking on Hardline in Origin? (If you're on PC)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,801 Views)

★★ Novice
It just says Unlocked under the shortcut kits. I don't see anywhere to download them?
Message 5 of 9 (1,796 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, there's just....nothing new in my unlocked weapons. I know what the kits are supposed and not supposed to unlock. I also can't find anywhere to "install/download" the kits.

Message 6 of 9 (1,792 Views)

Community Manager

Can you take a screenshot of all your weapon selection choices for the professional class so I can verify whether you have the correct weapons unlocked?

Which platform do you play the game on?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,787 Views)

Message 8 of 9 (1,775 Views)

Community Manager

@zestygan 

Yes, the standard base game weapons have been unlocked for those classes. The weapons you see locked are from expansion packs which are not included with the Shortcut Kits. 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,772 Views)