Re: Battlefiled hardline PS 3 removing clan tag

by The_other_Rare

Original Post

Battlefiled hardline PS 3 removing clan tag

★★★ Newbie

Hello , I have removed my Clan Tags from every other account I have , I can not remove it from my PS-3 account ,on Battlefield Hard line  , I have had other accounts ,,, my PS # account name is Hansmuller61    the Clan Tag is   2B4U   Please help 

Message 1 of 2 (693 Views)

Re: Battlefiled hardline PS 3 removing clan tag

★★★★ Guide

Hello there MG42rocks!

I'm sorry you are having this Clan tag issue. Let me see if I can help. Follow these steps:

1. Log into Battlefield Hardline Battlelog on your Phone or PC. (Here is the Link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/gate/)

2. Once Signed in, hover over your Username in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select "Settings."

3. Once the new settings screen loads, click on the "Agents" tab.

4. In clan tag, make sure to clear your clan tag if you want to keep it blank, or change it by typing in something new. Once complete hit the save button at the bottom or top right.

5. If you are currently on your PS3 and on Hardline, you may need to hard restart your console for the changes to take effect. You can do that by holding your Consoles power button down until the system completely shuts off. Wait about 30 seconds to a min before turning it back on.

You're all set after! I hope this helped!

Happy Gaming,

-Rare

Message 2 of 2 (631 Views)