Battlefield hardline

by X_Twist3dArrow_X

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield hardline

★★★ Apprentice
Any word on when the update is for battlefield Hardline UI it says coming soon and after the launch of battlefield 1
Message 1 of 10 (1,784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield hardline

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @X_Twist3dArrow_X 

Thank you for your interest in Battlefield: Hardline. Sadly, no official announcements were made about the release date for this update. You can follow our official Twitter channel to get all the latest Battlefield related  news. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,222 Views)

All Replies

Hello @X_Twist3dArrow_X 

Thank you for your interest in Battlefield: Hardline. Sadly, no official announcements were made about the release date for this update. You can follow our official Twitter channel to get all the latest Battlefield related  news. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,223 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ok I will follow your official Twitter channel to get all the latest Battlefield related news. Thanks for that EA_Archi ".)
Message 3 of 10 (1,755 Views)

Always glad to help, @X_Twist3dArrow_X

Enjoy Battlefield: Hardline, and let us know, if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Cheers!

Archi.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah definitely will EA_Archi I like all the battlefield that's what I play the most 💣".)
Message 5 of 10 (1,737 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

you know people bad  mouth this game and that's what kelp me away for so long now that i,ve played it i really like it i own every battlefield game now from bad company 2 to bf1 i got all 5 on my xb1 that i play about every day lol Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah they definitely did HardCor3Gam3r88 that's all I play is battlefield games ".)
Message 7 of 10 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello I have a problem in battlefield hardline is that I have to buy 10 devices or specific weapons original that is not from shooter spies bought and I do not know how to handle

Message 8 of 10 (1,493 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @MafiaHome

pease purchase the following weapons:

- SOCOM16
- SR-25 ECC
- PTR-91
- TEC-9
- 93R

check your progress here:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/MafiaHome/assignments/1786320942/xboxone/#ap386

and after here:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/agent/MafiaHome/assignments/1786320942/xboxone/#sy004

Message 9 of 10 (1,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you served me

Message 10 of 10 (1,467 Views)