Battlefield Hardline

by Pythons09

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Hardline

★★★ Newbie

I have preordered Battlefield Hardline from EB Games in Australia (PC) and have ordered the deluxe edition as that was the best they had. I have since found out that there is an ULTIMATE edition.

My question s are

Do I need to cancel my eb games order and then order the Ulitmate edition as a direct dowbload or can I just get what I have and then pay for the add on which would equal the Ultimate?

Message 1 of 2 (365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Hardline

★★★★★ Expert

You can get the premium and it should be the same as the Ultimate Edition. Note however that Ultimate Edition has every single thing about BFH, it is truly an best edition for BFH. If you really what everything and the best edition, the Ultimate Edition is the best way to go really.

Other second best choice, is Digital Deluxe Edition (or just Deluxe Edition, if you are getting the disc copy)+ Premium, if you what to go that way.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (366 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield Hardline

★★★★★ Expert

You can get the premium and it should be the same as the Ultimate Edition. Note however that Ultimate Edition has every single thing about BFH, it is truly an best edition for BFH. If you really what everything and the best edition, the Ultimate Edition is the best way to go really.

Other second best choice, is Digital Deluxe Edition (or just Deluxe Edition, if you are getting the disc copy)+ Premium, if you what to go that way.

Message 2 of 2 (367 Views)