Battlefield Hardline

by Northernsc_retb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Hardline

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is the battlefield hardline beta comming for ps4 in NLD??

Message 1 of 9 (1,843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield hardline

★★★★★ Expert

@monwel24 

For now we dont have any information on this or if it will even exist. The past offer was made because the next gen was just launched, it may not be the same now and the deal may not exist this time.

Of course, please stay tuned to official channels for more information. If anymore information comes about this and the deal is back online, it should also be posted here: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/news .

@KEVIN_SUTTON 

If you purchase the game from your Xbox 360 store (if available of course), you should be able to download it if you have chosen that method. If the game is available, it should pop out. As for the day one download, that should still stand and you should be able to download the game on its launch date. Of course, keep in mind that the game will launch in different times for different regions, so that means you may not get it in the same time as others.

Please check your store and see your region launch date, when it is launched you should be able to download it on day one.

@toroxiz 

Some details are missing from your post I think. If you buy the game once, you do not have to buy it again. Base game, premium service, DDE or Ultimate Edition is all a one time fee and you do not have to re-purchase the game again. Choose your edition of the game, purchase it, download it on the launch date and install/update it and you are all ready to go!

Also note, if you buy the "Premium Edition" aka "Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition", you will get DDE (Digital Deluxe Edition)+ Premium Service. This edition contains every single thing about BFH and is truly the ultimate edition of the game. If you choose this one, you will get everything about BFH and its content + exclusive content, so it is an worthy decision to make and will pay off, of course it is your decision to make to get it or not (there are other editions available). 

@Northernsc_retb and @Fasawt 

Battlefield Hardline open beta is over sadly, so if you did not join it, you will have to buy the full game now.

Since this thread is an very old one, I am going to close/lock it at this point. If you have anymore questions, please open a new fresh one and we will try to help you as best as we can.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (1,769 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield Hardline BETA

Hero (Retired)
Yes it should be.
Message 2 of 9 (1,832 Views)

Battlefield Hardline beta

★ Novice
Can I join to the beta test pf battlefield hardline, Pease)))
Message 3 of 9 (1,831 Views)

Re: Battlefield Hardline beta

★★★★ Guide

It will be an open beta for everyone on each main platform.

Message 4 of 9 (1,829 Views)

Battlefield hardline

★★★ Newbie
If I preorder battlefield hardline for Xbox 360 will I be able to pay ten dollars and get it for Xbox One like we could with Battlefield 4?
Message 5 of 9 (1,812 Views)

Battlefield Hardline Xbox 360 Games on Demand Release date

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, 

I was just wondering when Battlefield Hardline was going to be released digitally for xbox 360 on its Games on Demand service?

My cd reader is broken so I download all my games digitally.

I saw this morning that the game will be distributed digitally for ps3, ps4 and xbox one on the day its released as a day one digital download.

Please say the same is true for the xbox 360 version of the game.

I loved the beta and cant wait to purchase my own digital copy.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Sutton

Message 6 of 9 (1,811 Views)

Do I get to keep the Early Access DLC for Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition?

★★★ Newbie

Or do I have to rebuy them again? I'm contemplating on whether or not to buy the premium edition, 

Message 7 of 9 (1,812 Views)

Re: Battlefield Hardline Xbox 360 Games on Demand Release date

Champion (Retired)

Release info is here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/INFO-Battlefield-Hardline-Release-Information/m-p/4391...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank-you
KillerWhalSam
Marshall

If I or Anyone helped in any way please in return make the time to award then with XP please.
If I solved the problem please press 'Accept as Soloution' next to my post so others know of the soloution.

PM me here http://goo.gl/Rw6sCV

I DO NOT WORK FOR EA
MY VIEWS ARE MY SOLE OPINION SO THEREFORE DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF DICE, EA OR ANY SUB EA COMPANY.

Message 8 of 9 (1,765 Views)

Re: Battlefield hardline

★★★★★ Expert

@monwel24 

For now we dont have any information on this or if it will even exist. The past offer was made because the next gen was just launched, it may not be the same now and the deal may not exist this time.

Of course, please stay tuned to official channels for more information. If anymore information comes about this and the deal is back online, it should also be posted here: http://www.battlefield.com/hardline/news .

@KEVIN_SUTTON 

If you purchase the game from your Xbox 360 store (if available of course), you should be able to download it if you have chosen that method. If the game is available, it should pop out. As for the day one download, that should still stand and you should be able to download the game on its launch date. Of course, keep in mind that the game will launch in different times for different regions, so that means you may not get it in the same time as others.

Please check your store and see your region launch date, when it is launched you should be able to download it on day one.

@toroxiz 

Some details are missing from your post I think. If you buy the game once, you do not have to buy it again. Base game, premium service, DDE or Ultimate Edition is all a one time fee and you do not have to re-purchase the game again. Choose your edition of the game, purchase it, download it on the launch date and install/update it and you are all ready to go!

Also note, if you buy the "Premium Edition" aka "Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition", you will get DDE (Digital Deluxe Edition)+ Premium Service. This edition contains every single thing about BFH and is truly the ultimate edition of the game. If you choose this one, you will get everything about BFH and its content + exclusive content, so it is an worthy decision to make and will pay off, of course it is your decision to make to get it or not (there are other editions available). 

@Northernsc_retb and @Fasawt 

Battlefield Hardline open beta is over sadly, so if you did not join it, you will have to buy the full game now.

Since this thread is an very old one, I am going to close/lock it at this point. If you have anymore questions, please open a new fresh one and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Message 9 of 9 (1,770 Views)