Re: Battlefield Hardline for PC

by RedFoxxie

Original Post

Battlefield Hardline for PC

★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I've just bought Battlefield Hardline for PC. What do you think about the game? Do people still playing multiplayer?

Thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (767 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I played it personally on a console and I found the game a fresh take on the series. It's a bit of a shame that the game didn't seem to get so much support behind it from its fans. I've been debating over picking up Hardline at some point for PC for cheap but I've been a bit put off by the fact PC doesn't have a very large player base for the game. There are some people who keep on playing it, but overall the community on PC is very small compared to the rest of the Battlefield games.

Here you can see the current player statistics: http://bfhstats.com/

So as you can see, PC playerbase is around 300-600 players, which is double less than what you have on consoles and PS4 has the only community breaking over the thousands.

Message 2 of 3 (759 Views)

★ Novice

I purchased BF Hardline quite some time ago (I don't know .. maybe more than a year ?) but I have yet to even launch the game until today.

It hasn't got anything to do with the game itself. I simply haven't played ANY FPS games in a long time. I have been glued to DCS Flight Simulator. But I decided today that it's time to check Hardline out.

Unfortunately I'm having Launch Error Issues, but that's why I'm here in the Forum. Searching for Clues and Trying Suggestions.

Message 3 of 3 (645 Views)