Re: Battlefield Hardline deluxe for PC from origin.

by Abelquacoo0313

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Hardline deluxe for PC from origin.

★★★ Newbie
 I haven't been able to play the game since. When ever i try lunch the came, the following message appears... "The Origin account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for this game. Please uninstall and install the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account and restart your game session." Can i have some assistance please?

Message 1 of 6 (1,677 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

Thanks @Abelquacoo0313.

Have you tried reinstalling Origin? If you have not tried reinstalling Origin, I would recommend doing a manual uninstall and only then reinstalling the client.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,734 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @Abelquacoo0313,

That is a very strange error!

Just to make sure, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Also, what language is your Origin client in?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 2 of 6 (1,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's in English, I read a couple of people seem to be having the same problem as well.
Message 3 of 6 (1,663 Views)

EA Staff

Thanks @Abelquacoo0313.

Have you tried reinstalling Origin? If you have not tried reinstalling Origin, I would recommend doing a manual uninstall and only then reinstalling the client.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

Message 4 of 6 (1,735 Views)

Battlefield Hardline doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi there, I really want to play BFH but game doesn't work. When I'm turning it on game is telling me that: ,,The origin account you are using does not have access to the installed language version for this game'' I'm from Poland and only languages I can choose are Polish/Russian. Is it possible to repair this?

Message 5 of 6 (1,406 Views)

Re: Battlefield Hardline doesn't work

Community Manager

@Ateretu wrote:

Hi there, I really want to play BFH but game doesn't work. When I'm turning it on game is telling me that: ,,The origin account you are using does not have access to the installed language version for this game'' I'm from Poland and only languages I can choose are Polish/Russian. Is it possible to repair this?

This post is from 2017 so I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting

Please contact our Live-Support team if you still need help and they should be able to help get this corrected on your account. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,331 Views)