Battlefield Hardline Won't Start

by KingSeanMark

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Hardline Won't Start

★★★ Newbie

i have window 8 64 bit and my processor intel i5 3generation 1.70 gh to 2.80 gh 8gb ram                                                                                                                                                                                   and nividia 820m   graphics but gmae is not lanch

Message 21 of 28 (4,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

had same problem,tried a lot.

This is how i solved my problem.

i turned of avast antivirus til next reboot and boom game starts.

Message 22 of 28 (3,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue as you...did all troubleshooting same as you... i have all battlefield games and they work perfect....going to try EA for support

Message 23 of 28 (3,743 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi @blureal

if you use AVG or Avast, to turning off or to add BFH.exe to exemptions will not fix the problem. You must to use other antivirus. If this is not fixing the problem, please let me know here.

Message 24 of 28 (3,737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

That is not a solution. One should not be put i the position of having to uninstall their choice of Anti virus software. My suggestion is EA either fix the issue or dump the use of Origin all together when running Battlefield Hardline for either single or multi player use.

Message 25 of 28 (3,448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

guys the problem is AVG antivirus. Just disable it and try again. İt worked on my pc

Message 26 of 28 (2,782 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I finished Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 and today wasted whole day to try and launch Battlefield Hardline. Yes in 2020 Corona time. Finally added origin folder to Anti-Virus exclusion and problem is solved. Phew.
Message 27 of 28 (2,386 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield: Hardline please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 28 of 28 (2,348 Views)