Re: Battlefield Hardline Issues

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Community Manager

@gameboy695 

Thank you for giving it a shot. 

Do you have your game library installed on the same drive as Origin, or are they installed on different drives? If they're on separate drives would you be able to try moving them so they're installed on the same drive to see if that helps at all? I've seen some cases in the past where having them installed on separate drives can lead to some similar issues. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 11 of 18 (2,041 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, I have tried moving Origin over to the same drive that Battlefield Hardline is downloaded on however I am still experiencing the issues with the game.

Message 12 of 18 (2,021 Views)

Community Manager

@gameboy695 

I appreciate you giving that a try. 

What type of security software do you use on your PC? Have you checked to make sure there are exceptions for Origin and BF Hardline? There may still be something blocking the game from launching, and in a lot of cases that points to security programs. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 13 of 18 (9,971 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, thank you so much, adding Battlefield Hardline and Origin to my exceptions with Avast worked, I am now able to play the game without issues. 

Message 14 of 18 (1,974 Views)

Community Manager

@gameboy695 

Excellent! I'm glad to hear it helped. Thanks for following up and letting me know!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 18 (1,952 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Such a shame this game dies was the more less serious/Fun battlefield IMO

Message 16 of 18 (1,723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having the same problem as he did with bf hardline and bf V any ideas on how to fix it on PS4?

Message 17 of 18 (1,215 Views)

★★ Novice
@gameboy695 its 2023 and there still hasn't been a fix.
Message 18 of 18 (621 Views)