Battlefield Hardline Emblem not working

by ibrokeaskull

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Hardline Emblem not working

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

There has been a problem with the emblems during the beta/launch of the game. The emblems have been showing Visceral's default one, and I made my own emblem, but its not showing up ever. Can you fix this plz? It's really annoying, and I can't even show my emblem. It sprays the default Visceral emblem, over and over. :/

Message 1 of 6 (4,402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Hardline Emblem not working

Message 2 of 6 (4,652 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 6 (4,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same prob & it pissed me off. But I noticed when i go to sever browser and choose Asia, for region, it shows all emblems and the spray tag works as well (select button ps3). Also, im playing on a Hong kong account that i made, with US version f the game. iDunno if thats factor.

Message 3 of 6 (3,820 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
this comes straight from the voice of EA. I called, several times and asked the representatives what the issue was and all times, I got the same answer. the reason the emblems are not working, because during the beta a lot of people made inappropriate emblems so they blocked them on all servers but the Asian servers. Fact. The emblems will be working after this next update. If this is untrue, take it up with EA, they are who told me this info.
Message 4 of 6 (3,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys. Can u briefly explain how you found the emblem editor and if there is a special way to save emblems. I was able to find it by typing in emblem/personal at the end in the address bar but for the life of me I cant find it in the battlelog regularly...also It wont let me save my emblem/the use/save button wont pop up. 

Message 5 of 6 (3,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ibrokeaskull It seems that no emblems are loading for anyone in hardline presently. Is this a server issue of some kind on EAs end? Or is it my console failing to load emblem data for anyone?
Message 6 of 6 (2,005 Views)