Battlefield Hardline Agent will not appear on my Battlelog

by sh4dowedxrecon

Original Post

Battlefield Hardline Agent will not appear on my Battlelog

★ Novice

When I check under my "agents" tab, it doesn't show anything. My agent is level 32 but on battlelog it appears as if I have no agent. This makes me unable to further customize my agent

Message 1 of 4 (1,266 Views)

Re: Battlefield Hardline Agent will not appear on my Battlelog

Hero (Retired)

Hello @sh4dowedxrecon

Have you tried to sign out of Battlelog and sign back in? You may also want to check if your agents are properly linked to your Battlelog account here. If they aren't, you will have to contact an Electronic Arts Technical Support adviser here to get it fixed.

Steps to contact Support are listed in this spoiler:

Spoiler

1) Click on the game you're having trouble with. (If you don't see it, use the search bar)
1.png

2) Select the platform you're playing on/are having problems with.
2.png

3) Select a topic and list a short description of your problem.
3.png

4) Select the way in which you would like to contact EA. (Options may vary depending on the problem you're having, and your location.)
4.png

Remember to be kind, respectful, and patient with your Support Adviser. Your problem may not be resolved right then and there, but they will do their best to get it resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you!  

Message 2 of 4 (1,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea website does not work

Message 3 of 4 (716 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield: Hardline please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (606 Views)