BF Hardline Ultimate Edition's content

by the4400fan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF Hardline Ultimate Edition's content

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, guys! Sorry for this post but I could not find a clean answer for this anywhere and EA's Customer Support doesn't give me a Live Chat option or an E-mail one!

So, I very recently bought the Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition (please don't judge!) and the wording in the description of the product is very confusing. I need to ask you if this edition includes the DLC maps or not. Please, help!

I tried looking at the maps in Multiplayer, but all the gameplay sessions that are active are in the game's original maps. I also tried to see if the game installed any DLC with the appropriate names but all it gave me was "Battlepacks x10" and stuff like that.

Do I have the DLC maps now? It says that it includes the Premium, but the Premium says it offers early access (now gone) to DLC at a great price. This is confusing. Is the "great price" referring to the price of the Premium or is it referring to just a discount for the customer to buy the DLC later? For me, it sounds as it refers to the Premium's price and I should have all the DLC, but honestly, I know how EA does things and how cheeky they are with their product descriptions.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (1,168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF Hardline Ultimate Edition's content

Community Manager

The Ultimate Edition includes the Deluxe Edition of Battlefield Hardline as well as Premium for the expansions. 

You'll want to make sure you have the expansion packs installed though. You should find this under view game details when you right-click on the game in Origin (PC) or by going to your games library on console to check for add ons. 

When you're in game, check the server browser filter and reset it back to default. Then, add "None, 1-5, and 6-10" to the player slots category. More servers should pop up.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,148 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF Hardline Ultimate Edition's content

Community Manager

The Ultimate Edition includes the Deluxe Edition of Battlefield Hardline as well as Premium for the expansions. 

You'll want to make sure you have the expansion packs installed though. You should find this under view game details when you right-click on the game in Origin (PC) or by going to your games library on console to check for add ons. 

When you're in game, check the server browser filter and reset it back to default. Then, add "None, 1-5, and 6-10" to the player slots category. More servers should pop up.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,149 Views)