Re: i hope battlefield 6 will be more like bf3+4 rather warzone

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i hope battlefield 6 will be more like bf3+4 rather warzone

★★ Guide

Battlefield 1942 + bf2 was unique.... since bad company 2 they start adding a lot Call of duty stuff like self revive / kill camera etc etc and we finally got fancy bunny hoping BFV ....

EA  always following COD thats why bf games becoming worse....

They must reboot series and make at least a new Bf3 or bf4 ...but with bf3 infantry style and the amount of vehicles and weapons  of bf4....

Same spawn system / same hardcore mode as bf4 / same  dedicated servers / battlelog for stats for pc gamers /same class system / same EVERYTHING .

Message 1 of 10 (1,435 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy I loved BF3 and 4. Just hope they allow us to still have a HC mode in BF6.

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (1,346 Views)

All Replies

BF3 and 4 were bunny hop central lol but I get what you mean.

A lot of players have fond memories of 3 and 4 - would be nice if we could go a little more modern and let loose on crazy concepts

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 10 (1,375 Views)

★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy I loved BF3 and 4. Just hope they allow us to still have a HC mode in BF6.
Message 3 of 10 (1,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

BFBC2 I had 500 hours, BF3 800+, BF4 700+. BF1 and BF5  were totally different styles of game so got about 20 hours on that and a bit more on BF5. I hope this returns to the style of the older, better games

Message 4 of 10 (1,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

BF1, whilst an undoubtedly enjoyable game is not as much fun as BF3/4. BFV sucked ALL the fun out of Battlefield.

Can't do this in any of the latter games:

https://youtu.be/exQBfP5Msts

Message 5 of 10 (1,270 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@alucardgr 
"EA  always following COD thats why bf games becoming worse...."
If that was true Battlefield 5 would have been on the same playing field as COD MW / Warzone, but what we got was a complete opposite.

Hands down, Battlefield 5 was the worst Battlefield game released yet. This year, that could be beat. It's 50 / 50 at this point.

Message 6 of 10 (1,207 Views)

@TTZ_Dipsy wrote:

BF3 and 4 were bunny hop central lol but I get what you mean.

A lot of players have fond memories of 3 and 4 - would be nice if we could go a little more modern and let loose on crazy concepts

@TTZ_Dipsy And BF2 (my favorite classic BF title) was Dolphin Dive central, BF3\4 Bunny hopping, BF1\5 were ADAD spam central.  The community always find a way to abuse some mechanic to get an edge and that won't change.

The latest unconfirmed rumors is that the next title will sequentially be a sequel to BF4 so it'll be near future so DICE will have flexibility with weapons, vehicles, and equipment but will still be a "modern" BF title. If true I can definitely live with that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 10 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ragnarok013 That would be great if we could meet Pac and Irish again in the story, what i dident like with BF4 was that we played a silent main caracter. I mean Ryan Reynolds played Reecker, and he is famous for the DeadPool Movies. Anyway lets hope they give us a great campaign with co-op support, i have allways missed that in BF series.
Message 8 of 10 (1,122 Views)

@BVBgamer88 wrote:
@ragnarok013 That would be great if we could meet Pac and Irish again in the story, what i dident like with BF4 was that we played a silent main caracter. I mean Ryan Reynolds played Reecker, and he is famous for the DeadPool Movies. Anyway lets hope they give us a great campaign with co-op support, i have allways missed that in BF series.

@BVBgamer88 that's a fair point and BF4 had great characters in the campaign. When I speak about what I want in the next Battlefield title I never think of single player just the multiplayer experience.  I'd personally be happy if BF6 is like BF2 without a single player campaign but I do know that some people love the campaign, and as long as the multiplayer is solid I have no objection to a single player campaign. 

Do you prefer a traditional BC1-BF4 style campaign or the War Stories format from BF1/5?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 10 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ragnarok013 I loved how the campaign was in BF4, but i dont think its well suited for co-op. Personally i would love a more open world campaign like Ghost Recon Wildlands, i know it has never been done before in the BF series. But it would be cool for online there should private join host servers, mayby with som AI enemys too. Because i hate the online mode now since there are so many cheaters, that is why i stopped playing MP in BF4 at the end.
Message 10 of 10 (1,072 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help