Re: i have an Q

by GVlXxf

Original Post

i have an Q

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

we know there was matchmakin, public server, we knw we can block a player on origin. why game didn't allowed from preventin ppl to join together with players who was blocked from origin in a server. u give an social option for that, why when matchmakin-- quick match,  u can't connect ppl who are not in the block list to play together in a server? or it is completely useless from using block function. ys, it may not work if u use server broswer( but it may not actually), what about on quick match? as u know, there is a minium player required on a server, like 4-10 etc. so i think this will work. hoping to see this on the game, let groupin ppl who are not blocked in their blocklist to play or stay within a server

Message 1 of 5 (728 Views)

Community Manager

@GVlXxf 

Are you requesting a player to be blocked from a server if you jump on the server first (pending you have them on your Origin blocked list)? If that's the case, I doubt we will see that happen because if X player blocked by 100 players and they're all on different servers, that player is now blocked from 100's of games because someone chose to block them. While you may not get along with the player, it wouldn't be fair to dictate their access to servers. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberryit is very useful if integrated with the origin blocklist, i know toxic player, for an example, can be a reason for that case. and there was so many servers, i dont think they can't play in others servers. and i assume ppl have reasons to block someone, like toxic, cheatin, over trolling and so on. i just want to say, in this era, if some social service(blocklist) on origin/gaming app can be integrated, it is meaningful from using it. just like u dont want to see someone chat in the game, u block him, u will not see his chat in any game in this app,like origin.

it is fair, as i ssume ppl have reasons to block someone, and most active game have over xxxk every day or more, i dont think if there was , for an example, 10k ,50k in this case, it will affect the rest of ppl who are in the blocklist play in or find other servers. then it can boost the crossplay, on all platform, it will be a good progress on gaming in the future. player base is hightly boosted and deeply intergrated from above "function" it is fair to both side.

Message 3 of 5 (594 Views)

★★★★ Guide

furthermore, it can boost ppl to use voice in the game. so this will have a great benefit on the gaming experience with boostin on involvment 

Message 4 of 5 (553 Views)

Community Manager
@GVlXxf Fair feedback! We don't want our games to be toxic and we're doing what we can to reduce bad behavior in both gameplay and in chat. We'll pass along feedback like this to our teams here. I like where you're going with though, if you block someone on Origin it would be nice to have it automatically set for Battlefield chat/voice to avoid blocking them again.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (545 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help