What would make you buy the next Battlefield 6 ?

by CyberDyme

Original Post

Re: What would make you buy the next Battlefield 6 ?

★★★★ Novice
@CyberDyme I would love a higher selection of gadgets. A bigger focus on squad work would be amazing too.
Message 31 of 50 (777 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CyberDyme At first it wasnt, but with time came the trauma...
Message 32 of 50 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I’m going to buy BF6 regardless but the two things omitted from BFV I would like to see are:-

• Team balancing 
  • Proper rental servers (so if you setup one with standard core settings it would automatically populate from quick play).
Message 33 of 50 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Simplest way to improve balancing and keep cheaters out of most players way is to stratify the games - put beginners / lower skill players into one level of games, better players into the next level up etc. Top players will be least worried by the cheaters, best able to spot / report them, and the cheaters can enjoy wrecking each others game.

open all weapons / abilities to all players, it gives beginners a better chance to get good and reduces false reports of cheating.

Message 34 of 50 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CyberDym if movement and gunplay was like bf4 and it’s nothing like bf1/bf5

If no well I don’t want it

Me and the people who still play bf4 gonna keep play it because there is nothing like it

Honestly If bf1 had the same movement and same gunplay as bf4 I'll probably play it more even that I don’t like it’s maps and how it don’t have verticality to it and the edges of the map are so close to hot areas in the map and open fields with no cover.
Message 35 of 50 (688 Views)

★ Pro
@KlOoDi_996 If BF is a clone of BF4. Then it is going to suck for the majority.

BF1/V movement was great I did not get stuck as often as I did in BF4 and I could climb over walls, slide reduce damage on a fall.

I wish you guys make up your minds many hated RBD in BF1, yet BF4 had it too. BFV went randomish recoil instead of spread. I know what I preferred for better TTK at range is BF1.
Message 36 of 50 (674 Views)

★★ Guide

@DerDoktorMabuse wrote:
@CyberDymeAt first it wasnt, but with time came the trauma...

Hug?

Message 37 of 50 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Fix BF1 and BFV!

Why is it so hard to get on a multiplayer server for those games, when it is so easy (and quick) for, e.g. COD Warzone?

Why are BF1 / BFV forum discussions so dominated with concerns about cheating? I don't see the same level of concern about COD BOCW / Warzone - is the BF franchise attracting more than its share of nutbags, or is there really more of a problem with cheaters in the BF games?

Why should I invest in BF6 when it's so difficult for me at present to get value for money from BF1 / BFV?

Is the EA / Dice thinking that destroying the BF1 / BFV multiplayer base will build BF6 sales?

I would have thought that destroying the BF1 / BFV multiplayer base might undermine BF6 sales, since playing other franchises at the moment is just way more appealing.

And it really doesn't help matters that EA / Dice just don't seem to want to acknowledge current problems, much less fix them - just looks like 'thanks for your money, we're moving on from this.'

Message 38 of 50 (619 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

the release would make me buy it Standard smile

I love the BF games and always have.. Been onboard since its birth. 

Message 39 of 50 (594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I had many issues with Battlefield 1 over the years, but I could never stop myself from playing it.  I still play Battlefield 1 occasionally.  Battlefield 5 never did it for me.  It had all of the things that I didn't like about Battlefield 1 on top of maps that I couldn't stand and incredibly annoying texture and geometry pop in on consoles.  While I loathed doing most of the assignments and challenges in Battlefield 1.  I didn't try to do any of them at all in Battlefield V as I realized even more with the last game that this stuff is not fun for me and is not, and has never been the reason why I play this series. 

What I want most from Battlefield 6 is simple, and that is for playing as a team, giving and executing orders, and winning matches to be the most rewarded activity in the game.  Reward platoons that play well together.  Which would then encourage others to join platoons and do the same thing.  The team play aspect of this series is deteriorating because the devs don't reward players for this play style.  All of the challenges and assignments are individual tasks that people obsess over as they ignore their squads and overall team.    

DICE said in their own live stream when they brought platoons to Battlefield 1 that this was only the beginning for what they had planned for platoons in this series.  Then they went on with Battlefield 1 and into Battlefield V to do nothing more with them than they have always done.  This should change with battlefield 6 and I am going to have to see that it has before I purchase the next game.  

Also I think that there should be a ranked mixed platoon area in Battlefield 6.  The people that want to play Battlefield as a team and play to win should be around others that want to do the same thing.

Edit:  Also less animations would be a plus.  

Message 40 of 50 (560 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help