Re: What area of gameplay you want to see improved for Battlefield 6?

by Popa2caps

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro
  1. -All destruction made by the players (I want more maps like the mini golf course from Bad Company 2) (Maps should start without destruction, no broken buildings with tons of smoke coming out, no collapsed structures littering the field just because some developer thinks it's pretty).

-A title menu that runs quickly that wasn't made by someone using a tablet like in BF4 / BF1/ BF5 on console/s.

2. I Want Removed

3. -Aim assist - ( At the very least aim assist should work on players with it disabled.

4. -Classes - It seems like an old concept to me, when they could just focus on making a ton of weapons / gadgets and letting people make their own playstyle.

5. -Spotting - Watching a game of Battlefield is like watching someone shoot at icons all day why you aim the spot button going off, no thank you.

6. -Squad revives (without gadget) - In a normal match of Battlefield I do not want to crawl around, or revive a group member when I don't have the medic revive tool.

7. -Map background scenery (fake units, movement - units in the background of the maps that just play on a loop, a ton of it is in BF5)

8. -Hit Markers - How many effects does it take for people to play a shooter now, like wow.

9. -Flash scope (The causal effect that warns players someone with a sniper is looking at them).

10. -Building - It should just be a gadget or something. Everyone running around with a hammer in BF5 looks silly, it's a shooter! 90% of a shooter should be shooter things you know.

If I removed destruction from this list, everything above I want is already in PUBG (mostly). It's been 8 years in my eyes from the last good Battlefield, so I really don't have any hope for this upcoming title at all. To stay on subject though, they need to change a lot to be in modern times in video games. I think it's so much that needs to be changed, they need to rebrand and/ or change the name.
Message 11 of 66 (796 Views)

★ Pro

I want the return of AI bots in Battlefield 6. Battlefield 2142 and Bad Company 2 had AI controlled players so I think it would be great if they are making a return in the franchise. ( yes I’m an offline player so I want this feature to be included in the game).

I also want the following features for Battlefield 6:

-Private matches

-survival mode

-cross play

-heroes unit like Battlefront II

-return of the carrier assault mode from Battlefield 4(it can be inspired by the supremacy mode from Battlefront II with a ground and ship phase)

-special units like Battlefront II

-split screen for offline and online play

-a Nintendo switch port for Battlefield 6 (specifically the rumored new Nintendo switch model)

-more weapons

-more maps

-conquest and other game modes in offline play.

That will be probably it from me for now!

Message 12 of 66 (785 Views)

I would love to outright obliterate most buildings like BFBC2 but with a more robust fortifications system to balance it all out. New consoles should be able to handle some pretty cool levolution.

I appreciate the ability to revive squad mates as any class in BFV but would rather they go back to making dedicated roles to keep players from being able to lots of everything.

No resupply stations inside bases if you own another flag and only engineers should be able to repair vehicles (at the very least no self repair and tankers need to leave their vehicles in order to repair).

Honestly, there should be a point of no return for tanks so they can't just keep retreating like a bunch of sissies.

Offline bots would be fine but I don't want to see them as an integral part to online multiplayer.

RSP obviously needs an overhaul and 100% customization like the old MGO2 days where you could make your own zombie server and certain players/teams had locked weapons.

Cheaper cosmetics -- $10+ per character is pretty crazy. 1 for 5 or even 3 for 10 or 2 + a few weapon skins for 10 would make more sense. By making these slightly cheaper i'm sure you'd have more people buying.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 13 of 66 (778 Views)

★★ Guide

@TTZ_Dipsy 

Can't agree more with cheaper cosmetics. Currently they're treated as luxury like items. It's awful that weapon cosmetics aren't as expendable as basic ones i.e you can equip them on anywhere you want. Also character cosmetics should be delivered in symmetrical packages where all existing factions gets specific gear related to the theme of package.

Message 14 of 66 (771 Views)

★ Apprentice

Honestly I want animations to be added to Hardcore modes. And in Core modes as well but optional and it's not the default. Animations should be default in SP/COOP modes imo.

Message 15 of 66 (717 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Teal_Pipo_Fredo
I want more options for cosmetics, skins for weapons (like in Battlefield V - the leaf weapon skins, they were absolutely incredible) and bigger maps especially for the bigger scale. That is it for now, I can not get more ideas.
Message 16 of 66 (694 Views)

★ Pro
@CarbonCarl I want naval battles too, but ocean only maps no thanks as flat maps have no real tactics.

Reefs, sand bars, rocky outcrops or storms(huge waves) at least provide cover or away to slow/trap your target.
Message 17 of 66 (680 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Popa2caps I'd rather have all the things you want removed, but the Attrition can Be a good neighbor and go away!
Message 18 of 66 (655 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DingoKillr
I know what you mean. I was thinking more of having a large ship where the main battle would take place with different levels and everything you described surrounding it, something like that.

I’m sure they could come up with something interesting but who knows.
Message 19 of 66 (641 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@CarbonCarl Or hey, maybe even something like Bf 4's titan map, except it's launched
Message 20 of 66 (634 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help