Semi realistic hardcore approach...

by BadBoiGunNer

Original Post

Re: Semi realistic hardcore approach...

★★★ Guide

I will only play HC mode!  I hate softcore!  I hope for a true HC made from day 1!  The more realistic the better! 

Message 11 of 27 (598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

just bring back FF and V2K

all this arcade nonsense is deluding too many folks. lets get to the way its supposed to be.

Message 12 of 27 (574 Views)

★ Pro

Slide could be a bit longer but remove the ability to shoot. Would give it the nice ability to evade but limits the attack.  It should be no different to jumping up you can't shoot. 

@UP_Hawxxeye the problem with that slide is the increase speed due to them having the sword pickup and uphill.  

FF was great to limit explosive spam, it meant lots of empty vehicles for careless drivers but allowed multiple grenades to be carried. Was annoying with trolls.  Today the forum would be flood with wannabe complaining about being kicked.   

Note: These is a reason aircraft did not dominate in BF2, bombing a crowded flag could see you kicked.  

V2K needs to be a high precentage from all players.  To small creates groups that kick those they don't like(better players) .

Message 13 of 27 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@DingoKillr wrote:

Slide could be a bit longer but remove the ability to shoot. Would give it the nice ability to evade but limits the attack.  It should be no different to jumping up you can't shoot. 

@UP_Hawxxeye the problem with that slide is the increase speed due to them having the sword pickup and uphill.  

FF was great to limit explosive spam, it meant lots of empty vehicles for careless drivers but allowed multiple grenades to be carried. Was annoying with trolls.  Today the forum would be flood with wannabe complaining about being kicked.   

Note: These is a reason aircraft did not dominate in BF2, bombing a crowded flag could see you kicked.  

V2K needs to be a high precentage from all players.  To small creates groups that kick those they don't like(better players) .

FF made everyone play more carefully but aircraft very much dominated BF2 and was one of the most common complaints up until 1.5.

Message 14 of 27 (556 Views)

★ Guide

Honestly, I'm a HC only fan on bF. 3 and 4. It feels much better to play like a more realism state of mind game. This is just my opinion and what me and the boys like playing. Only thing I don't like about HC mode and PUT +1 XP IF YOU AGREE is when you play hardcore mode and you got shot from friendly fire. Now Ok, you can have guys shoot each other by accident, I get it and that's fine. One thing that they SHOULD remove is the part where it counts as your death. If you get shot by someone else and it causes a death on your K/D ratio, again this is just me, it shouldn't count against you because its not your fault. I would like to see this fixed or rather changed in BF6. 

Message 15 of 27 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@shaggysk8er wrote:

Honestly, I'm a HC only fan on bF. 3 and 4. It feels much better to play like a more realism state of mind game. This is just my opinion and what me and the boys like playing. Only thing I don't like about HC mode and PUT +1 XP IF YOU AGREE is when you play hardcore mode and you got shot from friendly fire. Now Ok, you can have guys shoot each other by accident, I get it and that's fine. One thing that they SHOULD remove is the part where it counts as your death. If you get shot by someone else and it causes a death on your K/D ratio, again this is just me, it shouldn't count against you because its not your fault. I would like to see this fixed or rather changed in BF6. 

Honestly wouldn't mind if they just removed the K/D stats from the scoreboard for either mode.

Message 16 of 27 (536 Views)

★ Pro
@Noodlesocks BF2 super transport blackhawk chopper sure but compared to BF1 and BFV where enemies could bomb a flag wiped you out but leave his team mates alone is over the top.
Message 17 of 27 (517 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Nah, bombers and attack helis dominated. Blackhawks were nerfed relatively early. FF didn't make them less dominating, it just made the pilots more careful and it helped that the game highlighted enemy vehicles and AA for jets at a distance.

Message 18 of 27 (477 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

when you jump in a car thats being used for support fire... and move it... and get it blown up...

you deserve the next 30 minutes of tk's you get and the stats that come with it.

if the incompetent players cant be vote kicked out then FF is the only recourse a team has for garbage level players

Message 19 of 27 (464 Views)

★ Pro
@Noodlesocks Must be country issue never had major issue with aircraft in BF2.
Had more issue in other BF.

Message 20 of 27 (450 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help