Reporting Cheaters Doesnt Do Anything

by StrawberryDiesel

Original Post

Reporting Cheaters Doesnt Do Anything

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Get a grip Dice/EA, you guys post that reporting will actually do something to stop the cheaters. Thats pure Bologna. 

You guys are liars and dont give a Flip about us players. 

You guys cant handle the truth because you pull peoples post when they actually say something thats true and you guys dont have a solution. 

Cheating is like the immigrants at the USA border on BFV. You guys are putting cheaters in to run everyone to BF 2042. Cant figure out why a simple thing like stopping hacks is so hard for you guys to do. 

But whos going to read this and agree with me because you Farganoofins will delete this post. 

That game BF 2042 will be my last BF game i buy and its no fun. 

This new generation of Dice and EA team needs new jobs. 

thanks

have a nice day

Message 1 of 3 (1,913 Views)

Re: Reporting Cheaters Doesnt Do Anything

★★★ Apprentice
@StrawberryDiesel Just Be honest your not doing anything to stop cheats on BFV. Why dont you have the same problem with 2042 because you guys actually do something for that garbage game.
Message 2 of 3 (1,901 Views)

Re: Reporting Cheaters Doesnt Do Anything

Community Manager
Hi @StrawberryDiesel , I believe you already received answers from several CMs telling you the best way to report cheaters. We will be closing those topics, please refrain from opening new ones regarding cheaters.
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 3 of 3 (1,866 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help