Re: Problem with Bf1 and b4

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Problem with Bf1 and b4

★★ Novice

I recently bought a battlefield 1 and 4 (both premium) for a ps4 (I have a ps4 pro if that matters).

Unfortunately the servers were empty, so I figured out the filters and now I have about 20 servers, but among them there are many with "one player".

Servers that are full usually only have maps from the base game, or a few additional Battlefield 1 extras.
As for battlefield 4, I only found one full server with add-ons.
I called EA Poland (because I live in Poland), but they directed me here because they can't help me.
Please, help me, good people.
I'm a huge fan of battlefield, and it saddens me to be able to play on multiple servers that don't have expansion maps anyway.
Message 1 of 9 (1,504 Views)

Hero
Hi @SpidiusPolska18 The servers with DLC-specific rotations are sometimes a bit underpopulated. You might have more success if you look for ones running mixed rotations in BF1 as those will have DLC maps.

You'd probably need to keep looking on BF4 but may just have to play whatever is on offer.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 9 (1,458 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't believe nobody plays on dlc map servers.

It's some kind of error...

Message 3 of 9 (1,436 Views)

Hero
@SpidiusPolska18 It's largely due to what's popular and how many people have Premium. That's why, for BF1 at least, the mixed rotations are more popular, as they're a bit of everything. Even when BF1 was the current title the DLC servers felt under-populated mere months after the DLCs came out.

Message 4 of 9 (1,424 Views)

★★ Novice

Okey,whatever,nevermind. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,396 Views)

★★ Guide

@ElliotLH @SpidiusPolska18 it's too bad Ea doesn't eliminate the premium pass and add ALL maps to the base rotation like they did with neville nights and prise de tahure from the tsnp dlc!

I understand they have moved on from bf1 long ago.still it would be a nice thing to do for "the community"✌

Message 6 of 9 (1,090 Views)

Hero
@SilentJ61 It would be. They've given Premium away for free in the past so that could potentially happen again at some point in the future.

Message 7 of 9 (1,079 Views)

★★ Guide

@ElliotLH  not sure what's possible at this juncture as far as "adding the dlc maps to the base rotation" but I was leaning more towards eliminating the premium pass so not to split what's left of the bf1 community and it would enable us to play all the maps(base+dlc)on a full-time basis.✌😁

Message 8 of 9 (1,071 Views)

Hero
@SilentJ61 That would be nice but unlikely to happen at this point. At least it comes bundled with the Revolution Edition, which I think is fairly cheap nowadays if someone were to buy it.

Message 9 of 9 (1,058 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help