Next Battlefield game: will it focus on solo gameplay mindset or teamplay?

by Tomitsuru-chan

Original Post

Next Battlefield game: will it focus on solo gameplay mindset or teamplay?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hell Let Loose is nearly perfect example right now on console market about true teamplay mindset shooter. It only lacks command rose type of anonymous chatting feature for non-microphone players. It's hardcore game so it's not a direct replacement for Battlefield but good substitute. 

My question about future of franchise remains propably forever unanswered but does DICE want to create a proper balanced teamplay shooter game in the future? My ego doesn't need to be fed by achievements of "personal success" or stats but rather with casual level co-operational gameplay which requires imagination where I can remain effective in teamwork and anonymous behind my username. Hell Let Loose ticks a lot of those boxes but it's hardcore and anonymously communicating isn't possible.

I am looking forward to see what changes to Battlefield 2042 loadout system does to general experience.

Message 1 of 3 (1,037 Views)

Re: Next Battlefield game: will it focus on solo gameplay mindset or teamplay?

★★★★ Novice

Actually an amazing time for this to be posted.
I agree before the latest update BF2042 was just a solo experience as I was always using the gun I was getting to tier 1, a pistol, ammo bag and regular grenade.
But with the class system addition I definitely feel a lot more team play is needed and I love it so much.
I hope the future of BF games will add the class system from start. And maybe have private servers with server lists, stay in a server between maps etc. To help people playing on more hardcore servers, so there is something for people of both worlds.

Message 2 of 3 (838 Views)

Re: Next Battlefield game: will it focus on solo gameplay mindset or teamplay?

★ Pro

@Tomitsuru-chan Hi !

I really hope it won't come out whatever it will be like.

Truely feeling games this last past years was about digging money, too many bugs or update lacks.

Message 3 of 3 (690 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help