Re: Hey Battlefield Forum Old Timers!

by Forkbeard84

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@ragnarok013 

For Battlefield 6 yes, but many of us still play Battlefield V, 1 and 4 (we usually switch games each night to keep things fresh) there are currently no recruitment sections here in these Battlefield forums.

Apex legends has it’s own recruitment area, and PC and Console each have their own areas, this is what we need for Battlefield... only on top of PC or console give each game their own sections rather then lump everything into 1.

Message 101 of 117 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Baa, don't poke the bears.
Message 102 of 117 (833 Views)

★ Pro

@FearNoTears wrote:
Baa, don't poke the bears.

Haha, some truth in that fo sho.

Message 103 of 117 (819 Views)

@TrunkzJr wrote:

@ragnarok013 

For Battlefield 6 yes, but many of us still play Battlefield V, 1 and 4 (we usually switch games each night to keep things fresh) there are currently no recruitment sections here in these Battlefield forums.

Apex legends has it’s own recruitment area, and PC and Console each have their own areas, this is what we need for Battlefield... only on top of PC or console give each game their own sections rather then lump everything into 1.

@TrunkzJr We actually removed the BF5 recruiting section on the old forums after BF5 development was ended and the end of life forum consolidation occurred just like in BF3/4/1 so this isn’t out of the ordinary.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 104 of 117 (794 Views)

★ Pro

Question:. Using AHQ in android chrome.  If a thread has 9 pages, do I have to hit next 9 times to get to the end?  So far it seems like that to me.

Message 105 of 117 (766 Views)

Hero
@Forkbeard84 Nah you should be able to press the number between 'PREV' and 'NEXT' to bring the page selection up.

Sometimes for me this re-loads the page I'm on for some reason, though to get around this I just put Chrome in to desktop mode and select the page again.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 106 of 117 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
Guardian

Don't mind me.. just flexing an avatar I made with faceapp.

1.jpg

Gotta make a wholesome avatar worthy of a giggle,  right? 

Might use it on twitter 🤔🤔🤔

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Battlelog EN Volunteer Moderator, Coffee connoisseur, Pc Gamer, Modder, Content Creator, EA Gamechanger.
Message 107 of 117 (718 Views)

Hero
@LOLGotYerTags It's so good I might make it my avatar too...

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 108 of 117 (708 Views)

★ Pro

@ElliotLH wrote:
@Forkbeard84Nah you should be able to press the number between 'PREV' and 'NEXT' to bring the page selection up.

Sometimes for me this re-loads the page I'm on for some reason, though to get around this I just put Chrome in to desktop mode and select the page again.

Oh ok you helped me figure it out.  I put it in desktop mode and that works and then I noticed going back to mobile mode, there is a little down arrow next to the page number and it lets me select any page I want.  Thank you.

Message 109 of 117 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@LOLGotYerTags wrote:

Don't mind me.. just flexing an avatar I made with faceapp.

1.jpg

Gotta make a wholesome avatar worthy of a giggle,  right? 

Might use it on twitter 🤔🤔🤔

Is that your face Tags?  Looking pretty smart in that getup haha. 

Message 110 of 117 (697 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help