Favourite BF game and why?

by The_Tibber

Original Post

Favourite BF game and why?

Champion

What is your favourite Battlefield game and why?

I see a lot of players prefer the older games than the newer ones, maybe players are tired of the WW2 theme?

I havent played many BF game myself and only just started to get into it.

Message 1 of 50 (10,741 Views)

Re: Favourite BF game and why?

Battlefield 4 cause BF4 Heart

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 50 (10,721 Views)

I like WW2 to a point, some people go absolutely bonkers over it and let it consume every fiber of their being which I don't exactly agree with.

I got the most enjoyment out of BF3 and BC2 and played BF1 the most - All unique while still feeling like Battlefield

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 50 (10,713 Views)

★ Guide

Bf4 and bf1. Both for there graphics, gameplay and just

how they work. 

I like all the games just prefer some over others. 
not played a lot of hardline.

Message 4 of 50 (10,679 Views)

BF1 is also pretty dope in its own WW1 style.

BFV just didn't feel right to me, Battlefield wise. The WW2 setting actually didn't matter for me.

Greets,

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 50 (10,672 Views)

@The_Tibber I split it into two era Refractor and Frostbite. For me my favorite Refractor era Battlefield is BF2, and Frostbite is BF3. Both of these games were extremely well designed and encouraged teamplay, and really helped form long time Battlefield clans and servers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 50 (10,638 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@The_Tibber Bad Company 2. The single player story was awesome, and the characters were hilarious and relatable.... The multiplayer was amazing, sound design was incredible, and the destruction was INSANE!! Literally everything in a map would ne destroyed with no remnants of buildings or anything lol 10/10 will always recommend hahaha

Behind that, battlefield 3. It was way ahead of its times!!
Message 7 of 50 (10,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Battlefield 1. It was the first game in the series I properly played. Before that I'd only had a go on BF3 (might have been BF4 even. It was so long ago that I'm struggling to remember) on my friend's PS3.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 8 of 50 (10,591 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@The_Tibber Battlefield 2142. Just an all-around solid game. The new features / weapons / abilities felt good and well-balanced. Titan mode was awesome and always engaging... yeah. That is the game I would want a remaster of!
Message 9 of 50 (10,556 Views)

★★★ Novice

Battlefield 4 is my favourite of all. The amount of fun I had with my squad is just unforgettable. We used to launch our tanks in air with C4 stacks, hunt easter eggs, phantom bow/sniper only matches, Operation Locker/Siege of Shanghai/Golmud Railway all the time and much more. BF4 was just the greatest of all time for me. Not a World War setting fan, so I am very hyped about BF2042 because we are finally getting a modern day setting Battlefield after 5 years of only World War.

Message 10 of 50 (10,547 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help