Companion App Broken

by AmericanAutobot

Original Post

Companion app

★★ Apprentice

Just wondering if the companion app will ever get fixed..does not work.. when installing the app and try to open it, it just boots you out. Then it says there is a bug and developer needs to fix the app. Tried everything even on a new smart phone..still get the same results..

Message 41 of 50 (2,467 Views)

Re: Companion app

Hero
@dconratfink I've merged your topic with this existing one, for visibility.

I'm still hoping that the app will be fixed one day, as it was being investigated earlier in the year, but it's probably not a priority and might take longer.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 42 of 50 (2,435 Views)

Re: Companion app

★★ Apprentice

Right..they need to quit worrying about 2042..theybare never gonna make that game good. Uts sad when you would rather play mw2 instead. But they need to fix one of the best game apps for sure 

Message 43 of 50 (2,421 Views)

BF Companion App Broken/Removed?

★★★ Novice

Battlefield Companion App removed from store?
I still have it downloaded, but trying to search for it, or clicking the link on any known site including the email that gives you it just breaks the link. You try to open the current app and it just closes, occasionally giving some sort of error about the dev responsible needing to update?

Message 44 of 50 (2,390 Views)

Re: BF Companion App Broken/Removed?

★★★★★ Guide
Same issue here, please fix this.
Message 45 of 50 (2,378 Views)

Re: BF Companion App Broken/Removed?

Hero
@FEAR_11915 I've merged your topic with this larger one about the Companion. It's something the devs are aware of but I don't know if it will ever be fixed (N.B. that's an assumption on my part as they stopped using the app after BF1).

Message 46 of 50 (2,368 Views)

Companion for BF 1 and BF 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Please repair the Battlefield Companion Heart.

Message 47 of 50 (2,203 Views)

Re: Companion for BF 1 and BF 4

★★★ Guide
@SharpGoblin I totally agree with your idea. We need the battlefield companion app back.
Message 48 of 50 (2,173 Views)

Re: Companion App Broken

Hero

I've merged a newer topic with this one.

Message 49 of 50 (2,156 Views)

Re: Companion for BF 1 and BF 4

★★★★ Novice
@XDD1953615 Indeed it is. It would be awesome to see companion is alive. So , is there any new thing in this case ?
Message 50 of 50 (1,558 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help