Companion App Broken

by AmericanAutobot

Original Post

Companion App Broken

★★★★★ Novice

Whenever I enter the Career Page, the battlefield games say "Get it now" Acting like I never bought it, even though I have.

Message 1 of 50 (6,909 Views)

Re: Companion App Broken

Community Manager

Hi there, @AmericanAutobot 

Which Battlefield game is giving you this error? Also, are you sure you're logging into the account that purchased the game?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 50 (6,872 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Both of them. Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 4.

And I don't know how or why, but somehow I managed to get my profiles of both PS4 and PC soldiers on both accounts. On my EA account and PS4 account.

Message 3 of 50 (6,865 Views)

Community Manager

@AmericanAutobot 

I'm seeing you own both those games on PS4. Are you able to go to the PlayStation store in a web browser and download them?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 50 (6,859 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@AmericanAutobot 

I'm seeing you own both those games on PS4. Are you able to go to the PlayStation store in a web browser and download them?

I have the same problem as the OP with BF1 on PS4. I am able to download it from the PS store using Safari. 

Message 5 of 50 (6,806 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, I couldn't. I had to buy them again. I had BF4 on PC for awhile, didn't get BF1 on PC till a few months ago.

Had BF4 and BF1 on PS4 for awhile, BF1 at launch and BF4 after launch.

Then somehow, the companion app says on the career page "Get it now" for both profiles on PS4 and PC.

Message 6 of 50 (6,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@AmericanAutobot 

Thanks for getting back to me. This is sounding like an account issue that an advisor will need to help with. For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 50 (6,770 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue..it was working and then the next day it only shows platoons and friends..nothing else

Message 8 of 50 (6,753 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exact same issue here. Trying to look at career or stats takes me to Buy IT Now page. 

Message 9 of 50 (6,733 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Has anyone from ea or Microsoft or whoever is responsible for the maintenance of the companion app look into why everyone is having issues..

Message 10 of 50 (6,628 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help