Bf2042 needs a proper anti cheat and balancer

by goztow

Original Post

Bf2042 needs a proper anti cheat and balancer

★★★ Apprentice

I'm going to say out loud what all players of bf v think. If anything bf2042 needs a proper anti cheat and a basic balancer. It's the big fail in bf v.

I hope you work together with a company who's core business is anti cheat. For balancing basically any basic system is good so we have the same amount of players in each team and skill level is taking in account minimally.

Message 1 of 37 (2,155 Views)

Re: Bf2042 needs a proper anti cheat and balancer

★★★★★ Apprentice
@goztow This forum has a better security and validation system than the game franchise it represents. Cheating is a major problem in video games, but the larger issue is that truly skilled players are treated like cheaters for simply doing well. This has to stop.
Message 2 of 37 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Pro
@goztow I believe every game have cheaters and for Battlefield you can help to report those cheaters in an easy way but I also believe EA should be more strict about it and to take quick actions to block and reduce those cheaters.
hopping in 2042 will have a better system to identify and auto ban for those cheaters.
Message 3 of 37 (2,086 Views)

★ Pro
@VIP-AHMAD-007 reporting does nothing, just a placebo to keep your mind at ease.
Message 4 of 37 (2,075 Views)

@goztow the thing with this game though is, if you get banned, you cant just open another account, you will have to buy the game again, so risky....at least thats how i think it works
Message 5 of 37 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

À proper anti cheat does not ban people, it prevents cheats. Sure you cannot prevent everything so it also includes a way to detect cheats so you can enhance the protection and ban accounts to ake sure there's a sanction. If this means the cheater needs to buy a new game then I think that's absolutely a good sanction. 

If players are confident the cheat system works, they will not accuse valid players.

The current reporting system seems to be a pure placebo. Even if it would be followed, it would require massive manpower to check on reported players. A report system will never work in the long run as ea will not keep this massive manpower in the long run bur it can help to detect new types of cheats and enhance the anti cheat. 

That's also why it's important the anti cheat is developed by someone who's core business is anti cheat. They will keep up support in the long run cause their solution is used for other games. 

Tldr; A proper anti cheat needs to be shipped with the game. And we need a balance button. 

Message 6 of 37 (2,038 Views)

★★★★ Novice

BF2042 needs something at least a EAC or something similar as anti cheat system, and if we community is allow, please build s data base for it too, just like BF4DB, we should have a BF2042DB as well to prevent cheaters ruin the game

Message 7 of 37 (2,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A good anti cheat system won't ban good players, a bad one only will bring nightmares to rest of the game community, so your statement is full of nonsense

Message 8 of 37 (2,004 Views)

did i miss something? I dont recall ever playing any battlefield game and thinking oh hes hacking......maybe i just got lucky?

Message 9 of 37 (1,973 Views)

★★ Novice
@GeneralGrievous7 At any given time of day I can jump from lobby to lobby as a spectator and find 10 cheaters in 30 minutes. They arn't "suspected" cheaters. They are people firing full auto into smoke and getting nothing but headshots.
Message 10 of 37 (1,930 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help