Battlefield

by B4TMANAS

Original Post

Battlefield

★★★★★ Newbie

Why EA doesn't make a Battlefield Vietnam game?

First of all, we all know that the latest BF 2042 game was a little bit of a downfall, and EA didn't meet the expectations that they were looking for. So why wouldn't they go back to his previous successors like bad company 2 Vietnam, and make a storyline based on real events, real locations real war veterans' stories about vietnam and make it a story campaign where we players could relive Vietnam soldier experience, and the multiplayer maps would be absolutely gorgeous with today's graphics, EA should aim to create a real Vietnam war atmosphere to us player's. I've played every BF game, and I'm just really not a fan of today's based guns and technologies because it just got boring, and they will be making a new bf title with the same technology, players have 5 modern bf title games to choose from, why on earth they are making the same battlefield game with improvements different tanks guns and etc, and wouldn't they make something nostalgic? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved Bad company games, BF3, and BF4, but it's just not for me. BF1 was a success, in my opinion, BFV too, it wasn't that bad if it weren't for the unrealistic gun skins, and character customization stuff, and boring maps. Looking at BFV's war on the pacific, where players experience a jungle atmosphere, when I look at the servers, most of the DLC map's have a higher player count than normal maps. And the question is why? From my perspective, the next Battlefield could be a major hit, if EA would take a serious effort in making a Vietnam war-based bf game, from character customization to guns, to REALISTIC skin patterns, clothes accessories, helmet accessories and etc. Players have to experience something realistic, and fun. EA should balance between realism and fun, I don't want to play a battlefield title game and be running around with an orange-red lava skin in ww2 shooter game :DD in which universe does ea think it's realistic? anyways it's just my opinion. Let me know what you think Standard smile  

Message 1 of 8 (2,595 Views)

Re: Battlefield

Hero
Hi @B4TMANAS Just to let you know, I've moved your topic to the Battlefield forums.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 8 (2,561 Views)

★ Guide
@B4TMANAS it may be something that they look at doing in the future. before 2042 we had 2 world war games. if they made a Vietnam style straight after bfv i think players would of not been as impressed with todays standard of graphics. plus i think every one shouting for a modern shooter like bf4 was.
hopefully the next game in the series they take more time to perfect before release and work out the bugs.
i believe that the next game would be another step up to 2042 as they would have had a lot to learn from its release.
personally i would love to see a Vietnam style bf or a more modernized bf4 just not to futuristic. and would absolutely love a reboot of the bad company series bringing back the old characters we know and love
Message 3 of 8 (2,446 Views)

★ Novice

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam. 

it was great.

Message 4 of 8 (2,378 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ravensamdear, Great Idea
Message 5 of 8 (1,492 Views)

★ Pro

@XDD1953615 @B4TMANAS @ravensamdear @gruddzy_e2rb9i1 I really believe game producers should really take the time to build, prepare and release a game, whatever it's all about.

There are too many glitch and updates needed, it seems.

In the end, it really looks like it's all about making money sometimes, even if you can find passion of creaters in it.

This last Battlefield really got handicap for example.

Message 6 of 8 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ravensamdear wrote:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam. 

it was great.

Is that still played? Would it be worth to buy when it comes cheap?

Message 7 of 8 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A new Vietnam based game would be amazing! The Vietnam War suits the battlefield rush play style so well! After playing subway maps in Battlefield V, I can't wait to see the tunnel systems a Vietnam Battlefield would bring to the table. Battlefield is also the war game that normalized vehicles in FPS, and I think focusing on the advent of helicopter utilization in warfare would be right up battlefields alley 

Message 8 of 8 (193 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help