Re: Battlefield 6 character models

by ragnarok013

Original Post

@Battlefoot101 wrote:

Wanted to see if people want standard character models for classes that you can’t customise like in battlefield games before bf5 or if people want customisable character models. Personally I’m not to bothered about customisation but if it’s in battlefield 6 I think it should be realistic like the customisation in insurgency sandstorm (assuming the game has a modern setting). Want do you think? 

I want standard models like we had in previous games. Having everyone look different like they just raided a Goodwill drop box only confuses the game play especially when Hard Core is thrown into the mix with Friendly fire. it also makes IDing friend from foe harder even in core modes since military uniforms are supposed to allow soldiers to identify friend form foe by looking....uniform.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 11 of 12 (441 Views)

@TTZ_Dipsy wrote:

See, I'd be fine with wacky robot arms and some magical girl cosplay pieces as long as they are team specific.

BF1 could be a little hard to distinguish players at times in hardcore mode (depending on the faction) but at least all the classes had their own designs and team colours. 

In BFV, aside from maybe Ilse and Hannah, I have absutely no clue who belongs to what team and I consider myself a pretty good player; thr extra fraction of a second it can sometimes take to distinguish an enemy and class is enough to kill you. 

@TTZ_Dipsy  I'd be all right if I could choose which wacky unrealistic cosmetics I can turn off in my game client. If they did that in BF5 things would have been much better overall for the game since both types of players could be satisfied and not have their game play adversely affected.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 12 of 12 (441 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help