Re: Battlefield 6 Class concept

by tempo_rarity

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 6 Class concept

★★★★ Guide

The Class Trait selection available in BFV roughly changes the current 4 Classes 'specializations' into 8 .

It's not that bad the way it is now but if we're talking about buffing it up here's what I'd do :

I'd add something like the old Skill Tree from Play4Free , which allow for further fine-tuning of these made-vaster choices .

The lovely drawback is of course that any choices made which strengthens one's potentials will also tend to weaken them in other potentials .

Perhaps the best (and most horrifying?) example of this : 

Lethally-'skilled' Star Fliers unlucky enough to be shot out of the sky but lucky enough to touch the Earth again are left as Flightsuits-with-a-Handgun .

Fantasyland you'd think - too drastic!  . .  but . . if in BF4 I'm Engineer hunting Aircraft with IGLA's and AA mines and I come face-to-face with a Tank ?

It seems this eventful based-on-choice 'Flightsuit-with-a-Handgun' scenario already exists .

If the new Game's beefy enough to handle it , I'd really like to see Foot Speeds having variances depending on chosen Weights Carried .

Nimbly scurrying Expert Scouts carrying little , or slow Chugging hoof-alongs for those who've chosen the life of a heavily-laden Demolitions Expert .

A middle ground? : everybody gains weight and slows at first when fully Resupplying then as they use it all and lose the weight they get quicker (?)

In this flurry of ideas , down floats (to land?) this other "Body Armor" issue , with an idea attached :

While Armoring-Up IS a good tactic for certain roles it's also wise to remember : adding metal-composite plates to your body makes you 'Lockable' .

Message 51 of 51 (456 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help