Ban

by SaiyanErick

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban

★ Novice

Hi I was banned for used hacks and I accepted about that but never used hacks again my nick is SaiyanErick 

Message 1 of 11 (1,269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban

Champion (Retired)

Hi @SaiyanErick 

We are not able to do anything with your account here, you will need to dispute your ban with the ToS team.

To contact the ToS Team use the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin>Choose Platform>Manage Account >Banned or Suspended account and then select an available contact option

Once a case has been created it will take time for them to respond so please be patient.

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (1,199 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I was banned and I accept my ban, it was my mistake to have done it, I just hope they consider it and I will not do it again, because could I see the consequences of my mistake, I hope for an answer please

Message 2 of 11 (1,259 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @SaiyanErick 

We are not able to do anything with your account here, you will need to dispute your ban with the ToS team.

To contact the ToS Team use the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin>Choose Platform>Manage Account >Banned or Suspended account and then select an available contact option

Once a case has been created it will take time for them to respond so please be patient.

Message 3 of 11 (1,200 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Math : 

This brave thread 'Stickied' and closed .

+

Left at the top for ALL to see and read .

=

A Cleaner Forum ,  A Clearer Warning ,

and actual Proof that 'it' really does exist . 

Message 4 of 11 (1,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I hope your unban. i tried 30 40+ times sended tos. but bot message answer "not reserve". i playing bfv with other accounts not banned 🤔

Edit : you sayed used cheat and acceppted. i mentioned dont used cheat but falsely banned players. hope it dont open ban.

Message 5 of 11 (1,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Cheats should be banned forever. No sympathy whatsoever.

Message 6 of 11 (994 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Fully agreed, IP ban so you can never play any BF again.

Message 7 of 11 (953 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BlueCelticPagan now u see how bad of these cheating players and cheating players, they even aren't shame to post and ask for help from ban, u are not kid, dude, they want to insult ppl in the forum. and the forum only abandon or block any thread about cheating issue, but they didn't ban or abandon these cheating players who post here? what is the right of the forum policy? it (cheaters' post)should not be banned? this is an example , that is the reason why cheaters win and destroy the game, as they do nothing as well in forum too.

u may abandon my reply, i am no surprised as i see many case like that.
Message 8 of 11 (934 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hope you’re banned for life.

Message 9 of 11 (920 Views)

★ Pro

@SaiyanErick wrote:

Hi I was banned for used hacks and I accepted about that but never used hacks again my nick is SaiyanErick 

So it took you getting banned to feel sorry about cheating?  

I guess we are all human.  This is your chance to make amends.  Open a new account, never cheat again and help fight cheating in the future. 

Message 10 of 11 (875 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help