Average Battlefield experience on official servers

by JesusScout

Original Post

Average Battlefield experience on official servers

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Maybe i'm just unlucky, but every now and than when i come back to any Battlefield to see if anything changed i always get my answer served almost instantly in first game, dosn't matter if it's BF1 BF5 or even 2042, 

Such things make me not want to have any contact with EA, I will say more Origin lags and is not intuitive as always, and EA app is visually prettier a little more intuitive but technically it is like origin lags, crashes, even such stupidity as the overlay made bf 1 it turned off without any message, only when I manually turned it off in the settings the problem disappeared, but it made me unable to report the cheater Personally, I have made an opinion about EA, there is always a problem with the basic functions, even while creating this post, when I wanted to submit it, an unexpected error popped up, not telling me what exactly went wrong so i had to figure it out myself and it turns out it was Screenshot file fault, i reloaded it with same file just rename it and problem solved
I do not expect unimaginable things, As a customer, I just want to be able to start any EA launcher without any problems, Play any of the fairly expensive games and enjoy them, but so far I haven't been able to do so. just wish EA online multiplayer games use proper anticheat software that autodetect any unauthorized changes to game files, and scan task manager for fishy processes,
buy cheats, learn how they work and prevent it is so simple

(removed the screenshot, as it count as name shame on the forums) - Atic 

Message 1 of 1 (822 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help