Re: will battlefield bad company 2 be remastered

by decayedwrath

Original Post

Accepted Solution

will battlefield bad company 2 be remastered

★★ Novice

Will Battlefield bad Company 2 ever be Remastered for PS4 and Xbox One?

Message 1 of 9 (8,721 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

From what I know, there is no official information about remaster BFBC2 for PS4 or Xbox One. In my opinion, we won't see remastered version since Xbox One players already have the game via Xbox Backward Compatibility. PS4 players won't see something like that because of Sony policy.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (10,192 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

From what I know, there is no official information about remaster BFBC2 for PS4 or Xbox One. In my opinion, we won't see remastered version since Xbox One players already have the game via Xbox Backward Compatibility. PS4 players won't see something like that because of Sony policy.

Message 2 of 9 (10,193 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes. It's scheduled for release in early 2019. 

Message 3 of 9 (8,161 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

is that why the xbox 360 and ps3 online servers are being so laggy all of a sudden

Message 4 of 9 (7,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think Sony would love to have BAD COMPANY REMASTERED for PS4 and PS5 . soo why not Making this happen ? i Love Bad Company best Game ever made 

Message 5 of 9 (3,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it doesn't matter Remastered is nice but i prefer they Port this Game to ps4 . At least . soo i can play on Ps4 en maybe in future on Ps5 for Remastered 

Message 6 of 9 (3,221 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That’s a lie it’s 2020 and it’s still not here it’s very sad

Message 7 of 9 (3,072 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Manuel01001 Hopefully EA, Dice and Sony work on a remastered version for PS4. Everybody loves Bad Company 2, in my opinion that has been the best war game ever made! I miss the good old days playing for many hours. Now its only 4 to 5 people and the game lags every 5 minutes.... this is really sad, such great game to become a ghost...
Message 8 of 9 (1,827 Views)

Hero
Hi @RAISE_JEDI_ORDER Since this topic is quite old now, I'm going to lock it to stop it being necro'd. There is a somewhat similar topic at the link below, which you'd be welcome to comment in instead.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-General-Discussion/People-want-to-play-Bad-Company-2-on-PS4-Pl...

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 9 of 9 (1,792 Views)