Re: battlefield bad company 2 stats reset, weapons lost

by Jetpardy

Original Post

★★ Novice

@EA_Valgard wrote:

Then please, @XinsaX, contact them again and inform them about the fact, that their tips didn't help you the first time. =) 

Cheers, 
Val 

Did that already like I told you. EA Support sucks. I'm not the first that got a "fix" that doesn't fix anything or that hasn't even nothing to do with the problem. 

Message 81 of 94 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same Issue.  I finally got a new gaming laptop and all was fine once i got the game to setup on Win10.  But i noticed my unlocks are gone.  The stats server is extremely outdated & shows lvl34 from 2 yrs ago and doesn't show my advancement to lvl 50 and all my unlocks are completely gone.   Massive unfair advantage that some users loose their weapons due to a glitch.  Can you please fix or advise what i need to do to get this fixed... Thank You

in game name: TBone[b33f]

Message 82 of 94 (2,762 Views)

★ Guide

This problem is old, already happened with me but normally the problem disapear when i restart the game.

According with old articles about this problem, this happens when your login fail to receive data from back end server where your profile stats are stored.

Try reload the game some times, reset your PC and in last case, create a new soldier and go play, at least if you will start to play from 0 again you dont overwrite your stats if everything fail.

Try be patient.

Message 83 of 94 (2,677 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi EA ..  After reinstalling Battlefield Bad Company 2 .... All my stats and weapons have gone ..Can you help me ..Thanks

Message 84 of 94 (2,528 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KJMILSOM wrote:

Hi EA ..  After reinstalling Battlefield Bad Company 2 .... All my stats and weapons have gone ..Can you help me ..Thanks

@KJMILSOM Are you on PC or console? If you are on PC, try to Repair the game via origin and reboot your PC, then check the game. Also, try to play few full rounds and make sure that the servers are Ranked.

Message 85 of 94 (2,520 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes .. I played a few full rounds and items were updated rather quickly . Thanks

Message 86 of 94 (2,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My rank has dropped from 50 to 25, can EA help me with this?

Soldier is V3teran (UK)

Message 87 of 94 (2,459 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @spe6yubcq1q2,

what platform is it that you're playing on if I may ask? I couldn't seem to find any account with BFBC:2 on it with the data provided so far.

Message 88 of 94 (2,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

So I re-installed the game just today to play it a bit, and all my stats and weapons are lost including the DLC. I played a bit today, but I'm still rank 1.

Prior to the reset(?), I believe I was around level 45 on PC using a steam account. My soldier's name was 'hellbrigade' or 'hellbrigade73' or some variation of it, but I'm not entirely sure.

I`m not entirely sure if this problem is because I owned a hard copy of BFBC2, and then created an Origin account somewhere along the way.

Message 89 of 94 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo 3 years later same * WTF

Message 90 of 94 (1,542 Views)