battlefield bad company 2 problems with serial key

by hvpfz3vav5v58n8

Original Post

battlefield bad company 2 problems with serial key

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi few months ago i was playng battlefield  bad company 2 with my friend with no problem. ive bought it on steam and when i first started i hadnt any problems, but then ive uninstalled game and few months later ive started playng this game on other computer on my new laptop with same account which i had on last computer (ive just made new password for account) and ive started battlefield bad company 2 but there happend very strange thing when ive entered my email and password  game asked me to write this product key ive pasted my usual old  serial key which i used everytime when playng this game but game said me that this serial key have been used already and please type another product key!!! i dont know what to do because i  cant get another serial key this is my serial key which EA  and steam gave me  so please help me i cant play this game because of this problem !!! please write back soon i need help very much !!!

Message 1 of 5 (4,067 Views)

Re: battlefield bad company 2 problems with serial key

Community Manager (retired)

Please get sure that you download and install the latest version of Origin at www.origin.com/download (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well). If that doesn’t helped, close the origin client and go directly to you origin folder  C:\Program Files\Origin Games. Run the origin.exe in this folder with a rightclick -> run as administrator. 

You can redeem your code via the web* by going to origin.com/account, logging in, and selecting Redeem Product Code from the left-hand menu. Enter your product code on the Redeem Your Code page and launch the Origin client to start downloading.

Alternatively, head to activate.ea.com, log in to your Origin account and enter your product code on the Redeem Your Code page.

If you still have issues with the validation of your game-key, please contact EA-Support. Be prepared to verify your email address, date of birth or any other personally identifiable information on your account.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (4,044 Views)

★★ Novice
you dont helped us in any way.You relpyed in all places with same thing copy pasted >Frown
Message 3 of 5 (3,430 Views)

Community Manager

@CrAcKiT50 Hi, the post you've replied to is fairly out of date, sorry. 

As for your case please refer back to your retailer, your issue appears to be separate from the one posted originally. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (3,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie
pc
Message 5 of 5 (1,609 Views)