battlefield bad company 2 (connection to the server has been lost)

by kostaspuk

Original Post

Re: battlefield bad company 2 (connection to the server has been lost)

★ Apprentice

Nothing is getting better, where do you get this info from? There are 90 of us that play BFBC2 and the Vietnam add on daily, and I can tell you that not one of them can connect and play for the last four days now. EA needs to fix this asap, gamers are getting pissed and I don't blame them. I've had reports that most of Canada is down, why? Fix this EA.

Message 11 of 14 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! After a long time I decided to play BFBC 2 today, but when i try to get to game. It throws me out and says that same "connection to server has been lost. Check your internet connection and try again" or something like that. I deleted PB and loaded it again and it didn't help. What could be the problem?

Message 12 of 14 (1,243 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Since a few hours there seems to be a backend Problem within BC2 PC, it affects all official servers since they are empty at present.

If you login to your game client, you will notice as well a wrong rank and it does often just display rank 1 or rank 2 for your soldier.

Whenever this happened in the past, it usually took a few hours for EA to fix the backend server pool and return to normal.

Message 13 of 14 (1,232 Views)

★ Novice

No i still have the same problem i have had 6 ps3`s thinking it was the ps3 but every one is the same i get booted from the server and i get signed out of the PSN Network when i play off line i have no problem but as soon as i play on line with in 5-10 minutes of game play i get  signed out of the PSN Network and booted from the game server . some times i think it to do with all the cheating and hacking that is going off on the game on the PS3 by the SOS clan but i am getting sick of it now i just want to play the game with out having this server problem .....

Message 14 of 14 (693 Views)