Re: battlefield 2 bad company

by armorcrazy

Original Post

battlefield 2 bad company

★★★ Newbie

I am having horrendous issues when playing BF2BC online.  On numerous servers the screen stutters and jerks around.  My ping is around 20 - 60 and have only recently had this problem so its not the set up of my PC.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2 (787 Views)

Re: battlefield 2 bad company

★★ Novice

It’s probably wifi or bandwidth if you have a ton of people online in your neighborhood at tge same time as your playing on BFBC2 then your bandwidth is being used up check your TV if you have Roku and if it disconnects you from the wifi then you have bad bandwidth or if your PC or Console keeps disconnecting you from the internet but not your wifi then you have low bandwidth which will cause huge lag. Anything else will be wifi and how I fixed mine is I put an ethernet router into the closest outlet IN THE SAME ROOM because that’ll extend your circle of wifi and it will get to your gaming PC or console or you can plug an etgernet cable into your router or wifi box but if it’s across the house I wouldn’t recommend it. Or just be sure to join the closest server to you just look at the data center amd see how far away it is for example if you lived in Texas you would do better on an American server and Dallas servers (Dallas data center) rather than European servers at the data center being in Moscow, Russia

Message 2 of 2 (551 Views)