Re: are xbox one bad company 2 servers down?

by immellocker

Original Post

are xbox one bad company 2 servers down?

★ Novice

I've been trying all day to get on, I can not find any where that states why the servers are down and even how long they will be down for or even why this EA BS is happening. I wanna know now, a heads up would've been farkin awesome. even an in game notification would've been better. EA, pull ya finger out.

Message 1 of 7 (1,624 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the post, we're looking into some issues with the Bad Company games right now. 

Sorry that there doesn't seem to be a fix/workaround right now, hopefully we'll have an update soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
is it fixed yet???????????
Message 3 of 7 (1,565 Views)

★ Novice
no, they dont give a rats *
Message 4 of 7 (1,526 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Прошу скажите когда сервера заработают!
Message 5 of 7 (1,434 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@fookinhell  Hi, we're seeing players online for the past few hours, but there have been some hiccups. Can you play now? If not, can I check your platform?

@immellocker I understand this is frustrating, but please don't be rude, and don't swear. This issue should be fixed now, can you try it out and let us know how it goes?

Thank you. 

Edit: scratch that, we're still seeing some issues with the PC version of the game. Any info from the player side should help too. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,474 Views)

★ Novice

Dear EA, 

a rat has an *, so it's not swearing to say that EA is not concerned about a merchandise that brings no more money, or the people still interested in the game/product.

The migration brought up the problem, so you have to solve it. 

As my description states:

PC user can log into Game, you can choose the character, then you get on the Server Page but no Game Server are to be found. And yes, we all have the same problem and are discussing this an Facebook, Twitter and here

Message 7 of 7 (1,465 Views)